The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they have given all the phase 2 films a bigger budget after the avengers. looks to be the case.

hopefully the 5 min preview will be released online soon.

Yeah it was different enough to where they should release it.

Here's Sharon Carter

video-2013-11-07_20-17-21.3gp_snapshot_04.03_%5B2013.11.07_23.27.19%5D.jpg

http://www.superheromoviesnews.com/...in.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Man Emily VanCamp looks great in the role!

^ I'd have a toner if I were Steve Rogers. :wow:

^ I'd have a toner if I were Steve Rogers. :wow:

And let's not forget that he has Black Widow for comfort as well.

Seriously, the guy is a paradox when it comes to his love life...he's still a virgin and yet has some of the most beautiful women of the MCU attracted and attached to him.lol

I'll be so upset if Sharon is a bad guy

ps. raiden, i had this avy within literally seconds of the trailer being released!
you got seniority, but i aint changin it!!:woot:

Has anyone in Canada seen Thor with the 5-minute preview attached or is that only in the US?

Hopefully she won't be carrying any red markers....

Sharon, nice! :)

Aw I thought our first glimpse would have Sharon in her spy outfit from the comics. She looks cool here but a bit traditional.

This film has great girl power

Aw I thought our first glimpse would have Sharon in her spy outfit from the comics. She looks cool here but a bit traditional.

This film has great girl power
EVC has hinted her role is fairly small and more of an introduction to possible future appearances. I think she said most of her scenes are with SLJ and Cobie Smulders but did get a chance to work with Redford briefly.

Hopefully she has her white jumpsuit. If not in this movie, then in a future one. Vancamp looks great in that pic.

I hope the merchandise for this movie is good. I need winter soldier stuff.

Last edited:
The Thor preview gives some nice new footage. More than I was expecting actually.

The CA:TWS preview is up on the other site and it certainly shows some more that the teaser didn't. If you liked the teaser, you'll love the preview. Certainly shows some more of CA's fighting style, possibly even a look at GSP as Batroc near the 4:19 mark.

so this is more like an origin story for the guy who will become Crossbones, then?

I loved the preview. Cap 2 is so going to be phase 2's best solo movie. I can feel it and I don't think it will be close :up:

just saw the leaked 5 min preview. cap fights better in a damn elevator than he did in the avengers, maybe even TFA as well.

movie looks great.

I'm pretty darn happy with what they're showing with Cap's fighting skills.

Also, on a very shallow note, Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie are looking goooooooood!!

Thank you for all the eye candy, Marvel!

can someone PM the leaked vid of the preview (link or vid)?
the one at the other site got taken down...

All I can say is, tumblr works fast on those gifs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"