The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the exact same way. And while I love that money shot, the middle stuff (WS and his crew wrecking havoc in downtown, Falcon and the Quinjet, Cap and the Quinjet, Widow being a badass, Robert. Effing. Redford!) keep making me rewind and rewind the trailer before I even get to the exploding Helicarrier and the Winter Soldier catching the shield.

This is Marvel's best edited trailer. And I adored the second IM3 trailer, but this tops it in so many ways.

I know a lot of people don't really dig the music, but I'm finding some of the syncing with the footage to be spot-on here. Really sets the tone for the film.

Oh man, the music is one of the highlights for me. Love piano keys ..... and then the electro/bass when it starts getting serious.

I haven't even commented on Redford yet, but yeah; talk about bringing gravitas to the whole thing.

iqmB2v2Zk9S4p.gif

Anthony Mackie looks so boss. I love that shot of him shooting and flying away.

This is Shield's new home base right?

b4rm.png

Just watched the trailer again.
tumblr_mr1aq5LQqv1r3gf9co9_250.gif

yes, this how i feel....

it feels so good to unreservedly be able to say "wow, that movie looks right on."

usually, any Marvel film, even made by Sony or Fox or whatever, I'm gonna see the trailer and be a little excited...at the very least.

but this one was just good on every level to me, where i don't have to feel bad about looking myself in the mirror after I say that.

it just really made me excited about this Cap film. totally.

I also find extremely interesting the whole 'rogue agent' aspect, an important figure like Cap who keeps questioning the authority and how SHIELD works. That's gonna be a good subject to explore.

I used have the biggest problem with Bucky being introduced after the mess of the way ( in my opinion ), they handled Bucky in Cap 1.

I can see now how Winter Soldier could work in the context of this film and not feel like a rip off.
I was envisioning the wrong movie. thankfully. i love this trailer. Cap, Spidey and Superman are my all time big three on one certain level, this is such a good day. I still wish that Evans was a little different here and there, but I think the older he gets, the more he'll better he'll come off as Cap. great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"