The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out the UK is getting Captain America: The Winter Soldier a week earlier :cap::wow:

It's going to be EPIC.

Are there other "season" soldiers out there? Summer? Autumn? Spring?

Just found out the UK is getting Captain America: The Winter Soldier a week earlier :cap::wow:

It's going to be EPIC.
I thought it was already announced that it'd be released overseas earlier. Marvel seems to like doing that to get some early buzz going as movies open domestically.

I really hope that this film will put more emphasis on one of the major themes that was introduced in the previous film, which was on the difference in being a Good Person and being a Good Soldier since I feel the material that they're working with right now would allow them to explore that in even more depth.

TBSrZuc.gif

KKYu12Y.gif

t7LMfM6.gif

Awesome! Now all we need is the gif from TFA when Bucky's holding Cap's shield on the train. Then right under that one, the gif from TWS when Winter Soldier catches Cap's shield. :woot:

Batroc's probably going down early in TWS. I think if the Masters appear they'll consist of Crossbones, Abomination, Killian, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and maybe a villain from GOTG.

Heck, maybe King Loki might even send down Amora and Skurge from Asgard to aid Ultron. I doubt that one, though.

Kilian not dead?

We never saw his corpse remaining, and Extremis granted him regenerative abilities. Seeing as how his Extremis was the most advanced out of the rest of his soldiers, I'd say he was able to regenerate from the half-dead state he was in at the end of IM3. I mean, c'mon. The guy grew back an arm in 2 minutes! :wow:

He could always be dead and buried and come back to life after a while.

We could always just see Justin Hammer return in his place. Actually, I think I'd prefer that - I want to see Rockwell make a return, with his character being a bit darker after his stint in prison. Give that man some armor and have him be part of the group, hell-bent on revenge.

We could always just see Justin Hammer return in his place. Actually, I think I'd prefer that - I want to see Rockwell make a return, with his character being a bit darker after his stint in prison. Give that man some armor and have him be part of the group, hell-bent on revenge.

Hammer as a Titanium Man. The twist: Of course that dude isn't actually in the suit, he's remotely controlling that mess based on Whiplash's designs/fusion of the drones and the Whiplash armor prototype. What kind of fool do you take him for?

Hammer is just a cheap imitation of Stark to me. His tech isn't nearly as advanced. I think having a tech guy on the team would be redundant, since I imagine Ultron will be the one who knows tech. But hey, if they did bring Hammer back and made him into a badass, I guess I wouldn't mind. He did vow revenge at the end of IM2, after all.

Hammer taking over AIM and the Extremis project, I could see that. It would actually fit him.

That would be great, actually. Seeing him take Killian's place.

Hammer wasn't even in Killian's league. I mean, seriously...which Justin Hammer were you guys watching during IM2? :huh:

Maybe he can surprise me...

I just thought Hammer was a really fun character, I'd love to see him return.

Hammer taking over AIM and the Extremis project, I could see that. It would actually fit him.

Really? I dunno, Hammer and Killian are two entirely different personalities. Killian was very insistent, serious, quietly menacing. Hammer is a laid-back fun-loving guy who was played for laughs as a loser who could never get anything right. Even if he had any interest in taking over AIM after Killian's death (and why would he, if it looks like AIM as a company/enterprise is dead in the water at the end of IM3?), I strongly doubt any of the Extremis soldiers would ever give him their trust, loyalty or respect.

If AIM survives and regroups after IM3, I'd expect the process to naturally flow from within the company. MODOK or Monica Rappaccini would be far more likely subjects to take the reins of AIM. (Especially MODOK.)

I do wonder if they would use the traditional iteration/image of MODOK. I have to check to see if there is an ULTIMATE MODOK.

Frank Grillo about Crossbones:

Masters of Evil or GTFO :D

Back when he was cast, didn't Grillo accidentally say on a radio show he was signed on for Avengers: Age of Ultron and Captain America 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"