The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually quite surprised because when I read on the Superhero Hype main page, I read new CA:TWS images on the cover of Empire magazine, and I was like "Yaayy-ohhhh...wait...it's probably just another image of Chris Evans in the suit without the mask...don't expect to get excited..." But then....oh wow, an image of him finally in full costume with the mask. Nice change of pace.

Anyone else get tired of constantly seeing Evans without the mask?

If they added some form of his red stripes on the suit that would be just about perfect. It looks so much better with his ears showing.

78320.jpg
Cap looks awesome, so does Widow....Winter Soldier???
tumblr_mmgkzm3ZlB1qihztbo1_250.gif

:oldrazz:
Sooooooo can't wait for the character poster for WS (surely we'll get one, right?????)

Winter Soldier is TEH SEX… as all the kid's say these days.

I'm a huge Chris Evans fangirl, but I'm hoping that Winter Soldier reaches Loki-levels of epic screen presence and fandom. Sebastian Stan is gorgeous here.

Last edited:
everything looks pretty great
Cap's shoulders are a bit bulky, and I still don't like the chinstrap but I'll take exposed ears as a trade-off
Winter Soldier, as always, is spot-freakin-on
and now I'm just waiting for the "why is widow's butt facing the camera when noone else's is" comments

everything looks pretty great
Cap's shoulders are a bit bulky, and I still don't like the chinstrap but I'll take exposed ears as a trade-off
Winter Soldier, as always, is spot-freakin-on
and now I'm just waiting for the "why is widow's butt facing the camera when noone else's is" comments

Her butt is shielded mostly by Cap's arm. At least she's holding a gun and her suit is freaking amazing. Also, since Chris' butt has been on full display in the teaser poster, I'm hoping Marvel's official poster with all the characters won't be so egregious with Widow's pose.

I'll take it… for now LOL!

I want to know what echo thinks

If they added some form of his red stripes on the suit that would be just about perfect. It looks so much better with his ears showing.

It does have some dark red on the sides, I think. Doesn't help thge front though.

The ears do improve the look a lot. I think it could still use some little wing studs but at least the ears eliminate the blue penis thing he had going on in Avengers.

I'm wondering why the bad place they bothered if they were just going to put Chris's elbow in the way.

I want to know what echo thinks

omg avatar 3

Last edited:
It does have some dark red on the sides, I think. Doesn't help thge front though.

The ears do improve the look a lot. I think it could still use some little wing studs but at least the ears eliminate the blue penis thing he had going on in Avengers.

Yeah, his helmet/mask in the Avengers looked fairly godawful. The worst is that shot of him, Blackwidow and Hawkeye walking towards the camera as they get ready to leave for NY. I actually thought he looked cooler fighting with the mask off.

Part of me thinks that the CA:TWS scene will basically be Cap and BW simply arriving at Stark Tower and Bruce, maybe Thor and Hawkeye are already there. Cue snark.

Then another teaser for GOTG.

And that's it.

If that's going to be the mid-credits, it'll be interesting to see where Nick Fury, Maria Hill and Falcon fit.

Yeah, now if he kept the ears-out look for AoU, that would be perfect.

I'm also loving the strapped look.

Well the empire covers are definitely a step up from the first film's one.

T-DtCzIHarA.jpg
capcoverempire3.jpeg

The First Avenger Empire cover looks more 'MURICA'!!:o

I like how not shiny the shield looks in the newer cover. The costume isn't my favorite but I'm glad well see at least one other.

I like both of those covers actually.

I'm actually quite surprised because when I read on the Superhero Hype main page, I read new CA:TWS images on the cover of Empire magazine, and I was like "Yaayy-ohhhh...wait...it's probably just another image of Chris Evans in the suit without the mask...don't expect to get excited..." But then....oh wow, an image of him finally in full costume with the mask. Nice change of pace.

Anyone else get tired of constantly seeing Evans without the mask?

No. What I am tired of are the complaints about Chris not wearing the mask enough. People complained that they hated the mask of the suit he wore in The Avengers, then turned around and complained that his face was exposed when the mask came off. It makes no difference either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"