The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hype levels for this movie are through the roof, not getting a tdw vibe from the production at all

Unfortunately, the trailer for TDW turned out quite different than the movie, at least for the 3rd act.

Thinking back, I wasn´t so hyped about TFA. I didn´t even have time to see it until it was released on DVD/Blu-Ray.

Then The Avengers came a long, and all that changed. I mean don´t get me wrong. I was really hyped about Iron Man and I saw Thor before it came out on DVD/Blu-Ray but I wasn´t that impressed.

Marvel has really stepped up their game. This movie is gonna be bigger than TDW. I wonder how good AoU will be. It´s gonna have to be pretty darn good if it´s to beat TWS. It and TAS-M 2 looks like they´re gonna be the best CBM of the year. I´m sorry TDW, Gotg and DOFP hehe :)

Feb: RoboCop
March: TWS (in Swe) and 300: Rise of an Empire
April: TAS-M 2
May: X-Men: DOFP and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
June:Transformers: Age of Extinction
Aug: GotG + Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

This isn´t even (my final form) all the movies I´m that hyped about. We have the likes of Godzilla, Non-Stop, Edge of Tomorrow, 22 jump street, How to train you dragon, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Herc, Expendables etc.
I´m gonna visit the cinema more times than I visit McDonalds this year. :up:

Last edited:
My 10 most anticipated films of the year...
10. dawn of the planet of apes
9. Transformers
8. 22 jump street
7. Tmnt
6. Hobbit 3
5. X men dofp
4. Cap 2
3. The Amazing Spider man 2
2. Guardians of the Galaxy
1. Godzilla

Not bad Ultron-5. Btw why did you take the name Ultron-5? Is there any reason?

I wish I could place Hobbit there but I can´t. If there is anything I read more than comics it´s J.R.R. Tolkien´s work. I loved the first movies but Hobbit has been hard for me to watch.

Dumb and Dumber 2 , TF4AOE , GOTG , ASM2 and Cap 2 are the most I`m looking forward to see in 2014 !!!!!!​

Hobbit 3
Ninja Turtles
Captain America 2
GotG
ASM2
Transformers 4
Planet of the apes.
X-men

Not bad Ultron-5. Btw why did you take the name Ultron-5? Is there any reason?

I wish I could place Hobbit there but I can´t. If there is anything I read more than comics it´s J.R.R. Tolkien´s work. I loved the first movies but Hobbit has been hard for me to watch.
Well I picked the name Ultron-5 because Ultron is one of my favorite comic book villains. With Age of Ultron coming out and stuff it seemed like a cool user name. And about the hobbit, my friend thinks it's a snoozefest. He hates it whenever I mention it. Personally, I don't think it's that bad even though they add a lot of stuff, but most of the added material is from Tolkiens work even though it wasn't in the hobbit book. So whenever my friend says they made up all that stuff about dol guldur, I tell him to read the appendices from the end of return of the king. Yes, they are long movies and though they have their flaws, I am still excited for there and back again.

10. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
9. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
8. Transformers 4
7. Godzilla
6. The Raid 2: Berandal
5. X-Men: DOFP
4. The Amazing Spiderman 2
3. GOTG
2. Interstellar
1. CAPTAIN AMERICA

1 CA TWS
2 GOTG
3 Godzilla
4 Hobbit 3

and not sure I will see anything else yet.

Thinking back, I wasn´t so hyped about TFA. I didn´t even have time to see it until it was released on DVD/Blu-Ray.

Then The Avengers came a long, and all that changed. I mean don´t get me wrong. I was really hyped about Iron Man and I saw Thor before it came out on DVD/Blu-Ray but I wasn´t that impressed.

Marvel has really stepped up their game. This movie is gonna be bigger than TDW. I wonder how good AoU will be. It´s gonna have to be pretty darn good if it´s to beat TWS. It and TAS-M 2 looks like they´re gonna be the best CBM of the year. I´m sorry TDW, Gotg and DOFP hehe :)

I completely agree! I was pumped for Iron Man when it came out and was kinda into but to a lesser extent. I was busy and missed IM 2. Thor was pretty lame in my opinion and Cap 1 was kind of a letdown just cause I didnt know what to expect. I thought theyd go more realistic and Cap would be fighting Hitler and Nazis. Instead it was all Hydra which was a bit of a missed opportunity, but we move on. Avengers knocked my socks off and I've been following phase 2 religiously. Cant wait to get my Thor TDW blu ray even though i dont own Thor and wont be getting it. Eagerly awaiting the Winter Soldier and Guardians this year

These the four ones I really care about:
Guardians of the Galaxy
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Godzilla

There's others that I'll see if I can but I wouldn't die if I didn't see them.

I completely agree! I was pumped for Iron Man when it came out and was kinda into but to a lesser extent. I was busy and missed IM 2. Thor was pretty lame in my opinion and Cap 1 was kind of a letdown just cause I didnt know what to expect. I thought theyd go more realistic and Cap would be fighting Hitler and Nazis. Instead it was all Hydra which was a bit of a missed opportunity, but we move on. Avengers knocked my socks off and I've been following phase 2 religiously. Cant wait to get my Thor TDW blu ray even though i dont own Thor and wont be getting it. Eagerly awaiting the Winter Soldier and Guardians this year

You been followin Agents of Shield as well?

10. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
9. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
8. Transformers 4
7. Godzilla
6. The Raid 2: Berandal
5. X-Men: DOFP
4. The Amazing Spiderman 2
3. GOTG
2. Interstellar
1. CAPTAIN AMERICA

Interesting, care to elaborate? Just watched the trailer but it wasn´t that informative.

10. Sin City: A Dame to Kill for.
9. 300: Rise of an Empire.
8. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1.
7. Interstellar.
6. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.
5. TASM 2.
4. X-Men: DOFP.
3. Captain America: TWS.
2. Godzilla.
1. GOTG.

You too? Seriously, what am I missing here? What´s all the fuzz about Interstellar?

Oh everyone's talking about their anticipated 2014 movies? In my case there's actually not that many I'm super excited about. Lol my eagerness to see Cap 2 pretty much eclipses every other movie this year, which is why I'm really glad it's coming out so early in the year.

But other movies on my list are
- Mockingjay, part I
- Maleficent
- Interstellar
- How To Train Your Dragon 2
- The Hobbit 3
- Guardians of the Galaxy

And these are on my 'maybe' list
- The Maze Runner
- Jupiter Ascending
- X-men: DoFP

Interstellar = Nolan + McConaghey. Since we're all living in the McConaissance right now, and it's Nolan, I think that's why it's on everyone's most anticipated.

Anyways, for me, it's

TASM Deux
DoFP
Transcendence
Interstellar
Dawn of the Planet of Apes
Godzilla
HTTYD II
Snowpiercer!!!
GOTG/CA:TWS

(From anticipated - to ABSOLUTELY GET IT IN MY EYEBALLS ASAP!!)

You too? Seriously, what am I missing here? What´s all the fuzz about Interstellar?
Apparently it's about travelling to the far reaches of outer space through wormholes, or something like that. The teaser trailer only hinted at the theme of the story, humanity reaching for the stars/the final frontier and all that. No spectacular money shots yet because I doubt those scenes were ready in time for the teaser trailer's release.

What do you people think the movies in phase 3 are going to be? Here's what I think...
Ant man- Villains: Egghead, Whirlwind.
Thor 3-Villains: Surter, Loki.
Doctor Strange-Villains: Dorammu, Baron Mordo.
Cap 3- Villains: Baron Helmut Zemo, Crossbones.
Iron Man 4- Villain: Alcoholism.
Black panther- Villains: Klaw, Man ape.
Avengers 3- Villain: Thanos.

It's made by NOLAN... just thinking about it send a tear down my cheek. Just kidding, I have no idea what it's about other than space and accomplishments.

Yeah Suzanne78 could defintely be :)

Apparently it's about travelling to the far reaches of outer space through wormholes, or something like that. The teaser trailer only hinted at the theme of the story, humanity reaching for the stars/the final frontier and all that. No spectacular money shots yet because I doubt those scenes were ready in time for the teaser trailer's release.
Yeah you get the feeling of the movie but you don´t really know. It´s one of those that could turn out to be something else entirely. Nolan + Zimmer is definitely something to keep an eye on though.

What do you people think the movies in phase 3 are going to be? Here's what I think...
Ant man- Villains: Egghead, Whirlwind.
Thor 3-Villains: Surter, Loki.
Doctor Strange-Villains: Dorammu, Baron Mordo.
Cap 3- Villains: Baron Helmut Zemo, Crossbones.
Iron Man 4- Villain: Alcoholism.
Black panther- Villains: Klaw, Man ape.
Avengers 3- Villain: Thanos.

Yeah. It would be awesome if Egghead and Whirlwind were there. I don´t think it´s too unlikely either. We would definitely want Zemo for Cap 3 and Umbaku/Man Ape for sure. Thanos, well that´s nothing new really. It´s more interesting to guess which more villains will be there. What will the likes of Loki, The Collector, Ronan, The Other etc be doing?

About your earlier post, yeah Ultron is cool. I´ve loved most of his appearances and I really hope they´ll make him look bad-ass and capture what Ultron is all about, even if that might be hard now that Pym probably won´t have been introduced yet. I´m sure Ultron will appear in one of his movies later on though. Ultron never dies, he just moves like the techo ghost he is :)

10. 300: Rise of An Empire
9. TMNT
8. Interstellar
7. Transformers 4
6. TASM 2
5. The Hobbit 3
4. X-Men DOTP
3. Godzilla
2. GOTG
1. Capt. America: TWS

Btw, I'm so far completely immune to the hype of Mockingjay; I haven't even watched the first movie yet. :o

Even though I loved Hunger Games, the rest of the series was a let down for me (book-wise). So I'm not as excited as watching the movies for them. I might catch them on DVD. But… eh.

I love the Hunger Games books, I'd like another ending to them tho. I'm also gonna brag by tellin you I read the books before the movies :D
Btw Suszanne, I heard you wrote them, is that true ;)?

Last edited:
bawling.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"