The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't looked at the track list and probably won't. The spoilers sound heavy.

Edit: F**k, I caved and read it. :(

Wow, those soundtrack titles are super-spoilery... but...

Anyone see the 'Civil War' track!? I'm wondering if that's got to do with Cap taking charge of a Helicarrier and fighting another Helicarrier... or something. Makes me wonder if the 'Civil War' from the comics is being eluded and plays out over the course of several movies...

I got it!
Okay, so Cap turns on SHIELD. End Cap2, enter Avengers2. Marvel Civil War erupts; Stark creates Ultron to contend with Cap and rebels; Ultron turns evil, Avengers team up and take him down, Civil War ends.

/joke

In the trailer we see
helicarriers firing at each other so that's most likely what the civil war is.

I saw the other one coming but the one scene did surprise me. I read it.

Ha, I just saw your edit. The [BLACKOUT]end credit[/BLACKOUT] listing was the only one that I feel like didn't just confirm some reasonable assumptions.

Just in case it is/was for real, no, don't look at it.

I guess all we need is a smiley from TeeKay to confirm if it's for real. TeeKay?

... or are we better of not knowing?

Ha, I just saw your edit. The [BLACKOUT]end credit[/BLACKOUT] listing was the only one that I feel like didn't just confirm some reasonable assumptions.

Yeah, that's the one I'm talking about too. Oooh, I'm even more excited than before! :applaud

Yeah, that's the one I'm talking about too. Oooh, I'm even more excited than before! :applaud

Me too! But I just had a flashback to the rumor of [BLACKOUT]IM3's end credit scene, which was exactly the same idea[/BLACKOUT]. I can't decide if that adds more credence to this one, or just makes it seem like a recycled rumor.

Me too! But I just had a flashback to the rumor of [BLACKOUT]IM3's end credit scene, which was exactly the same idea[/BLACKOUT]. I can't decide if that adds more credence to this one, or just makes it seem like a recycled rumor.

You're right, I forgot about the
IM3 rumor. Maybe Marvel was going to do it for IM3 but changed their minds? Hmmm...I don't know what to believe.

possibly huge spoilers from the soundtrack...
[FONT=&quot]1. Mission to Moscow (4:42)
2. Opening Titles (3:43)
3. Back in Training (3:03)
4. Fast and Fury-ous (2:24)
5. City Under Siege (5:38)
6. Friendly Fire (3:19)
7. The Pursuit of Justice (1:59)
8. S.H.I.E.L.D. Blows Up (1:mad:#)
9. Civil War (3:51)
10. Alexander Pierce is the Red Skull (0:03)
11. The Falcon and The Snowman (4:12)
12. Going Down (2:32)
13. Old-Fashioned (1:37)
14. Comrades in Arms (2:47)
15. Finale (8:19)
16. Assignment Miami Beach (2:12)
17. The Date (1:46)
18. End Credits (15:41)
19. Quill's S.O.S.* (1:15)

*Composed by Tyler Bates [/FONT]

these are ostensibly from the UK Amazon store but when I checked the link, it said the item had been removed...

I CALLED IT! BOOYAH!
2ibjcdy.jpg

You're right, I forgot about the
IM3 rumor. Maybe Marvel was going to do it for IM3 but changed their minds? Hmmm...I don't know what to believe.

It would make a lot more sense here, promotion-wise. But what about [BLACKOUT]the rumor of QS and SW showing up post credits?[/BLACKOUT]

EDIT: Unless we get both.

But I do wonder if they're going to actually show
the Skull's face. That JoBlo article said that Pierce would just be possessed by the Red Skull. So I assumed that he'd have the mind of Skull but the body and face of Pierce. I hope I'm wrong and he does actually reveal another face which is that of the Skull.

It would make a lot more sense here, synergy-wise. But what about [BLACKOUT]the rumor of QS and SW showing up post credits?[/BLACKOUT]

I think I recall hearing that
QS and SW show up at the end of the movie before the credits.

I think I recall hearing that
QS and SW show up at the end of the movie before the credits.

I'll take it!

And...
As for Pierce, I wonder if they will use some dramatic irony here, and let the audience in on the reveal before Cap finds out... maybe saving that for Cap 3. Or would that be too similar to the Loki-is-Odin reveal at the end of T:TDW?

I'll take it!

And...
As for Pierce, I wonder if they will use some dramatic irony here, and let the audience in on the reveal before Cap finds out... maybe saving that for Cap 3. Or would that be too similar to the Loki-is-Odin reveal at the end of T:TDW?

Oh wow, I didn't consider that possibility.
It does sound similar to the TDW ending, so I hope that Cap does find out at that moment. Just to see his reaction! :woot:

But damn, with Pierce being the Skull that's insane since he's the former head of SHIELD, and was the one who recruited Fury into the organization. :wow:

Dude all this spoiler tagged banter is tempting the hell out of me! Give me strength jebus!

It does sound similar to the TDW ending, so I hope that Cap does find out at that moment. Just to see his reaction! :woot:

But damn, with Pierce being the Skull that's insane since he's the former head of SHIELD, and was the one who recruited Fury into the organization. :wow:

That raises some good questions. I'm just going to ramble off some out-there ideas:
Has Pierce been the RS the whole time?
When do you think Pierce was born, given his age? Maybe he was born in 1944, when RS disappeared, and RS's consciousness has been in him since childhood.
Maybe RS has been hopping around from mind to mind for decades.
Maybe he just somehow returned recently.
Maybe he was contained in a device concocted by Zola until they found a politically powerful host.

One thing is certain: the implications of this reveal will really shake things up in the MCU. I know many people predicted this, but still. It could potentially change many things. I can't wait to see how they handle it.

I'm more curious about whether
Alexander Pierce was taken hold by the Red Skull, or whether the Red Skull IS Pierce. Like, is it two separate people, or is it one person?

Perhaps it's sort of like how the Red Skull was 'inside' Lukin's mind in Brubaker's run.

Teekay or anyone, how is the old age makeup and CGI enhancement for Peggy Carter in the film, does it look convincing or is it Weyland Prometheus bad?

You can find out April 4th.:cwink::o

Also, does she have a poignant moment with Steve when they finally dance because I think that would be a great moment to tie the two Cap films together.

What do you think?:oldrazz:

possibly huge spoilers from the soundtrack...
[FONT=&quot]1. Mission to Moscow (4:42)
2. Opening Titles (3:43)
3. Back in Training (3:03)
4. Fast and Fury-ous (2:24)
5. City Under Siege (5:38)
6. Friendly Fire (3:19)
7. The Pursuit of Justice (1:59)
8. S.H.I.E.L.D. Blows Up (1:mad:#)
9. Civil War (3:51)
10. Alexander Pierce is the Red Skull (0:03)
11. The Falcon and The Snowman (4:12)
12. Going Down (2:32)
13. Old-Fashioned (1:37)
14. Comrades in Arms (2:47)
15. Finale (8:19)
16. Assignment Miami Beach (2:12)
17. The Date (1:46)
18. End Credits (15:41)
19. Quill's S.O.S.* (1:15)

*Composed by Tyler Bates [/FONT]

these are ostensibly from the UK Amazon store but when I checked the link, it said the item had been removed...

Number 10 and 19...
thoughtful-oprah.gif

Heard about the spoiler heavy soundtrack titles and decided to avoid them – now they showed up on my twitter feed anyway. Damn...

Well, might as well not abandon this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"