The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that time frame is inacurate, because Feige said If Cap happens in real time, then this movie takes place before IM3 and Thor 2.

You lost me, TeeKay...

I think that time frame is inacurate, because Feige said If Cap happens in real time, then this movie takes place before IM3 and Thor 2.

That makes more sense if what he said is true.

The Air Force One hijack and the finale takes place in the same day. With the VP being in on it maybe he was keeping things quiet on the intel front?

Up to that point it was personal stuff for Stark. Plus he was cut off for a chunk of the movie.

Also I think America has the FBI, Homeland security and CIA to deal with terrorists. I don't think Sheld involvement was really needed in IM3 imo.

No, I don't understand what the quote has to do with anything. I'm lost in this conversation lol...

We were talking about Shield's absense from IM3 and Thor 2.

We were talking about Shield's absense from IM3 and Thor 2.

Yea, and?

I know Cap 2 happens after Thor 2 and IM3. But I was giving reasons as to why they wouldn't have been quick enough to get to the scene in those two movies.

Even in AoS they explained that SHIELD were in London cleaning up after the Malakeith battle.

Ahhh… I can already see what the next level of conversation on these forums will be about … ;)

Ahhh… I can already see what the next level of conversation on these forums will be about … ;)

Your desire to make super erotic movies with Cap, Bucky and Natasha?

1091.gif

Yea, and?

I know Cap 2 happens after Thor 2 and IM3. But I was giving reasons as to why they wouldn't have been quick enough to get to the scene in those two movies.

Even in AoS they explained that SHIELD were in London cleaning up after the Malakeith battle.

:up:

Abandon thread if you must.:o

Runtimes and SHIELD absence are the bane of this thread.

Guys there's a reason why SHIELD might not be present at some of those crucial events...go see Cap 2, all shall be revealed ;-)

Guys there's a reason why SHIELD might not be present at some of those crucial events...go see Cap 2, all shall be revealed ;-)

Umm I know why (it's pretty obvious) but Collider said the film takes place after Thor 2 and IM3 which doesn't make any sense at all. That's inaccurate-.-

Castor troy, how would you rank The Winter Soldier as a villain from Loki, Abomination, Red Skull, Malekith, Ivan Vanko, Obidiah Stane, Aldrich Killian/Mandarin etc and is TWS one of the better more layered, interesting villains like Loki?

Also, how is Sebastian Stan's performance because we haven't heard him speak yet in the trailers/TV spots yet?

What exactly are your theories J?

This is just me but I think Feige and Marvel gave RDJ full control over Iron Man 3 because of his experience of making Iron Man 2 on the schedule that Marvel demanded and the fact that he was pretty open about how he believes that hurt that movie big time. He wasn't pleased with that film.

I also think Marvel and Feige bent over to give control of Iron Man 3 to RDJ (hence the pick in director and tone of the film) just to secure him for Avengers 2 and 3.

By giving him full control, I personally think that hurt Iron Man 3. It feels so unlike any of the MCU films to date. It feels out of place, even more so than the Incredible Hulk. Again, this is my opinion but seeing the tone of Thor The Dark World and now what we're seeing with The Winter Solider in comparison to Iron Man 3, it is striking how Iron Man 3 doesn't really feel part of a whole to me.

Again, this is all me. Nothing more.

Not a patch on Loki and behind Obidiah Stane/Aldrich Killian, only because they are dialogue driven villains where as the Winter soldier is more Cairo based and straight up bad ass, I mean he could wipe the floor with those guys.

He's a stone cold killer, kinda like a terminator if you think about it. He gets the job done.

Nice, J Howlett hijacked this thread with another "where was SHIELD during IM3 and Thor 2" discussion

That never gets old :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"