The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty sure all we have for T:TDW is outside set pics.

84388647692471903750221.jpg

I hope this time around caps costume is a mix of his tfa costume and his avengers costume

I hope this time around caps costume is a mix of his tfa costume and his avengers costume

From this pic we have, it looks to be very functional, military garb. It definitely isn't as form fitting as the Avengers suit.

This is exciting. In less then a year we'll all be watching Cap 2. :D

Also, is this first wind we've gotten of the DP? It's the guy who shot District 9, which had a really nice gritty look to it (achieved by some great lighting). He's shot action scenes before, and really well too. Hopin' that carries over to this.

I think you might be right.

The more and more I look at it, the more I think he's wearing this, but with gloves.

mcucao20009layer4.png

I'm not so sure. He's got jeans on here and he definitely wasn't wearing jeans in the pic. Also, he doesn't have gloves on, nor the wraps over his wrist.

I'm not so sure. He's got jeans on here and he definitely wasn't wearing jeans in the pic. Also, he doesn't have gloves on, nor the wraps over his wrist.

I'm thinking this concept art is supposed to represent Winter Soldier ambushing Cap, hence why Steve doesn't look "battle-ready".

I still think it could be a BTS of a similar scene. I'm not convinced that's his costume.

I'm thinking this concept art is supposed to represent Winter Soldier ambushing Cap, hence why Steve doesn't look "battle-ready".
But he also looks like he is wearing civilian clothes in that image, and I don't think that is what he is wearing in the first actual shot.

closest we have to an official image, but still an on set image. Not like the cap one we just got. Not that I'm complaining, I love Thor's slight look evolution from movie to movie so far.

Like I pointed out before, if you look closely, his clothes in that picture are grey/black and he has brown fingerless gloves. Even if that uniform isn't the same as in the concept art, it's still probably not his Captain America costume.

Like I pointed out before, if you look closely, his clothes in that picture are grey/black and he has brown fingerless gloves. Even if that uniform isn't the same as in the concept art, it's still probably not his Captain America costume.
But that doesn't mean it isn't one of his uniforms. Might be his basic uniform with a jacket over it. Maybe it is cold. :cwink:

And may I mention, I love Cap's jackets. Classic looking, could almost be cheesy, but yet he pulls them off.

closest we have to an official image, but still an on set image. Not like the cap one we just got. Not that I'm complaining, I love Thor's slight look evolution from movie to movie so far.

the cap one is a set one as well, you can see him surrounded by set equipment....

Although the main cast has been announced, I do hope we see some cameos from the cast of SHIELD in this movie, even if they're just one-line parts. It just would add to the continuity between the movies and the TV series.

After all, they do need some extras for SHIELD agents, and why just have faceless ones when you can have some you recognise?

Yeah, I suppose one or two could cameo. I wouldn't expect the entire cast though. Though it might be complicated depending on when Coulson is supposed to come back.

the cap one is a set one as well, you can see him surrounded by set equipment....

where? those looked like pipes and a chalkboard type thing to me on the right side of him haha. Like he was in a back room at shield headquarters or something.

eh, went back and looked at the enlarged image.. I guess those aren't pipes lol.

So anyone else get the feeling that the events of this film will take place around the same time that Iron man 3 does as opposed to Thor 2 which takes place a whole year after the events of "The Avengers"?

Yeah, I suppose one or two could cameo. I wouldn't expect the entire cast though. Though it might be complicated depending on when Coulson is supposed to come back.

Well the feeling I get is that most of them are rookies and newly recruited by Coulson. However, Ming Na's character could be a more experienced agent, especially from her description. At age 50, it hardly seems likely she's just a rookie (although she's unlikely to be that age in the series).

I wouldn't mind seeing Ming Na in Cap 2.

Well the feeling I get is that most of them are rookies and newly recruited by Coulson. However, Ming Na's character could be a more experienced agent, especially from her description. At age 50, it hardly seems likely she's just a rookie (although she's unlikely to be that age in the series).

I wouldn't mind seeing Ming Na in Cap 2.
She's 50??? :wow:

where? those looked like pipes and a chalkboard type thing to me on the right side of him haha. Like he was in a back room at shield headquarters or something.

eh, went back and looked at the enlarged image.. I guess those aren't pipes lol.

They're grip stands, used to hold up equipment like flags and in some circumstances, lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"