The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the teaser for the new Thor movie just arrived today, being relatively close to Iron Man 3's release, anyone think we'll get the teaser to TWS when said Thor sequel hits this fall?

Considering the teaser for the new Thor movie just arrived today, being relatively close to Iron Man 3's release, anyone think we'll get the teaser to TWS when said Thor sequel hits this fall?
There will definitely be a Cap2 trailer attached to Thor:TDW. And there will be a GOTG trailer attached to CA:TWS and so on and so forth.

It would certainly fit the typical Marvel timeline of around 6 months before opening that we get the first teaser trailer.

scarlett-johannson-red-hair-on-captain-america-the-winter-soldier-set-09.jpg

scarlett-johannson-red-hair-on-captain-america-the-winter-soldier-set-19.jpg

scarlett-johannson-red-hair-on-captain-america-the-winter-soldier-set-20.jpg

scarlett-johannson-red-hair-on-captain-america-the-winter-soldier-set-05.jpg

Scarlett's hair looks really flat and lifeless.

Looks like SLJ was knocked up side the hide.

Otherwise: SWAG

that series of pictures makes me think that Scarjo is physically abusive to her cast mates. and that the woman accompanying Samuel L Jackson is, undoubtedly, his bodyguard/protection from the aforementioned Scarjo. you can see, in that second shot, that Sam has written 'brute' on a side of a trash can, in protest. she also, allegedly, is stealing Chris' food; causing him to look more emaciated than usual. won't someone stop this beast before she hurts someone else?

Wonder what's going on with Scarlet in that first pic.. looks like she has something under her shirt around her mid section... like maybe her suit hidden under her shirt??

Somebody snapped a picture of Sam on set with his mistress. Awkward.

Nobody should be too old to do what they want. :)

That's something old people say. I knew you had to be at least 70.

always pick comfy-ness over style PowerCosmic, always. :D

SLJ is just a man with his priorities right

He looks comfy, but the shoes... I mean, really?

SLJ's the one in the gym clothes. Not the black woman or the redheaded woman. :o

Oh, I see now. You have something against black people and gingers. :oldrazz:
Hmph, well they're people too you know... Except for gingers. They're Satan.

Does anyone else think the woman next to SLJ looks like Gina Torres?

T"Challa;25680229 said:
I want SLJ's shoes...lol

yes! that's what I said right away too haha. Although idk if I can pull off shiny purple, gimmie some black or grey with some blue and we're talking

...Can we please stop talking souly about women's looks on these boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"