The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be cool if they shot at Arlington cemetarry, with Steve (and perhaps post-Winter Soldier Bucky visiting their graves)

Not much is known about the DC shoot considering Marvel is going to great lengths to keep the shooting locations underwraps, but I've seen reports that scenes will be filmed at "several national memorials" and the National Air and Space Museum.

Based on the DC casting call from a few weeks, there will be scenes involving a bunch of kids. I'm thinking the kids will be visiting the museum when action unfolds.

Also, Max Hernandez just tweeted that he's in DC...implying that Agent Sitwell will take part in the shoot.

Sitwell is in luck. Buildings in DC are no taller than 130 feet due to height restrictions. So when Steve & Natasha decide to pitch him off another roof, he won't have far to fall.

I wonder what locations will the movie feature. We know they shoot in LA, Cleavland and DC, but are all those locations going to play Washington, or will some of the action take place in New York or wherever.

It'd be cool if they shot at Arlington cemetarry, with Steve (and perhaps post-Winter Soldier Bucky visiting their graves)

That would be nice for the story but I hope they don't actually film at Arlington Cemetery itself. My father, mother and one sister are buried there. They were all in the military. Arlington is sacred ground to me. For that reason, I hate the idea of it being used as a film location, even if the film is my beloved Captain America.

Sitwell is in luck. Buildings in DC are no taller than 130 feet due to height restrictions. So when Steve & Natasha decide to pitch him off another roof, he won't have far to fall.

random fact of the day lol. Still don't think I'd wanna be kicked down 130 feet :)

That would be nice for the story but I hope they don't actually film at Arlington Cemetery itself. My father, mother and one sister are buried there. They were all in the military. Arlington is sacred ground to me. For that reason, I hate the idea of it being used as a film location, even if the film is my beloved Captain America.

Even if hey are filming a scene which honors troops?

After seeing Iron Man 3 (finally), a part of me is starting to think that the events of this film most likely begin a bit earlier before the events of Iron Man 3 does, similar to how the events of Iron Man 2 began before the events of TIH and Thor.

I would think that if Steve wasn't on some important mission (in this case, being related to the Winter Soldier), that he would have been called upon to spearhead the whole "Mandarin" issue that was taking place. With the possibility that the head of SHIELD may have ties with Hydra in some form and how that could affect its entire infrastructure, that could explain on why SHIELD wasn't even available to even send one Agent to check on the Iron Man case when Tony went missing, and why an agent wasn't there on site after the attack on Tony's house.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we get scenes with Steve and the guy that played the President in Iron Man 3, where those scenes take place in the gaps within Iron Man 3's events.

Room for improvement sure. And I think they will get better for Avengers 2. That was Whedon's 1st attempt at something like this.

Edit: sorry wrong thread

I can definitely see why Evans was dreading the training he had to go through for this movie. He's jacked as hell.

He looks like an Olympic gymnast. Not a bad thing at all, it's just what his frame type resembles.

Teh Chris Evan looka like he have no nutrition :o [/echostation]

Evans and Mackie look like they're having a blast. Should make for some great buddy chemistry.

Teh Chris Evan looka like he have no nutrition :o [/echostation]

Evans and Mackie look like they're having a blast. Should make for some great buddy chemistry.
They filmed a comedy together called A Many Splintered Thing late last year/early this year and BTS photos show them having a good time as well.

haha...the comments on this news on the site which will not be named

They were also both in What's Your Number with Ana Faris
They were but didn't have any scenes together. They easily could have passed one another or talked on-set but Mackie's role was so small that I doubt Evans was even there that day.

He does look better there, but I still prefer him when he was bigger. Is Mackie standing on something? or is the perspective odd? I am looking at it on my phone and it looks like Mackie is way taller than Evans, .... but I know Evans is taller in reality... hard to tell on my small phone screen. Thanks

I don't understand why so many people want Steve to be "big." He should just look extremely "fit" IMO. Like the ultimate gymnast.

I don't understand why so many people want Steve to be "big." He should just look extremely "fit" IMO. Like the ultimate gymnast.

Steve has always been pretty big, aside from first few issues in the 40s, but even for that time, he was still drawn big compared to the norm of society. He is suppose to be big and fit... no reason he can't be both, his body is suppose to be human perfection.

Steve has always been pretty big, aside from first few issues in the 40s, but even for that time, he was still drawn big compared to the norm of society. He is suppose to be big and fit... no reason he can't be both, his body is suppose to be human perfection.
Those are drawings. It's highly unlikely to find a worthy actor that has a body like that. Evans physique is ideal for a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"