The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about all that, I doubt he's Zemo or Strucker though. Neither of them are known for disguising themselves as other people, while Red Skull's calling card it that. I'm just elated with how they've adapted HYDRA for the MCU. It makes so much sense in modern times and is completely reverent. The true enemies don't take their forms in big showy organizations, but are covert, work from the shadows, and are in our very own government and society all around us.

He's def not zemo or strucker, but I DO think Zemo will show up. I just can't see him being the skull. When the Skull got sent into space, we saw the same thing that Killian showed pepper, which is, in my opinion, forshadowing, that whatever is going on in GotG is filtering down to earth to some extend. Now, a shape shifting alien is unlikely lol, but I really, really doubt he is the skull.

Yeah, when people speculate that

Redford is secretly somebody else, maybe they shouldn't be thinking "Skull," but instead "Skrull." :oldrazz:

haha legit

I'm so hype for this now.

.. *hyped* :p

It was 14th street. I was down there.:yay:

I heard that Hayley Atwell was going to be filming some scenes for this; can anyone confirm this? There doesn't seem to be any love interest in this flick. I know every film doesn't necessarily need one, but the only women i see listed for this is Maria Hill and Black Widow......

She filmed a little bit for TWS, but most of her recent filming was for her one-shot.

The next month will be a great time for us in getting looks at the cast and whatever action sequences they have planned. Biggest things I'm looking forward to are our first looks at WS and Crossbones.

It was 14th street. I was down there.:yay:

I heard that Hayley Atwell was going to be filming some scenes for this; can anyone confirm this? There doesn't seem to be any love interest in this flick. I know every film doesn't necessarily need one, but the only women i see listed for this is Maria Hill and Black Widow......

Possibly the movie's requisite romance quotient will be filled by Bucky and Natasha.

Doubt it. Probably Cap and Sharon. The THR report said she was the love interest. I don't think Widow and WS will interact enough to show that.

Yeah, but [BLACKOUT]the vice president doesn't need to be part of either of those organizations. His actions in IM3 were because of his daughter's(or niece, whoever it was) missing leg. That was outright shown. Killian probably promised him that Extremis would bring it back.
[/BLACKOUT]

Yeah, VP Rodriguez isn't necessarily part of AIM or HYDRA, but he's the one who's in a position to let them do their dirty work without interference from the US government. Sitwell and Stern might be actual card-carrying members, but the Veep is just a stooge doing their bidding in return for an Extremis cure for his little girl.

Possibly the movie's requisite romance quotient will be filled by Bucky and Natasha.

Or Sam and Natasha.

Just sayin'. By Hodge's own words, it sounds like the three of them do all the heavy lifting in this movie, so Sam and Natasha have a chance to get to know each other a little better, knowwhutimean. That's assuming that Cap and Natasha don't become an item, and it sounds like they won't (Agent 13, whether Sharon Carter or someone else, is specifically called "the love interest," and that's still presumably for Cap.)

Wondering since there's a court house if we'll being getting a Matt Murdoch cameo?

Or Sam and Natasha.

Just sayin'. By Hodge's own words, it sounds like the three of them do all the heavy lifting in this movie, so Sam and Natasha have a chance to get to know each other a little better, knowwhutimean. That's assuming that Cap and Natasha don't become an item, and it sounds like they won't (Agent 13, whether Sharon Carter or someone else, is specifically called "the love interest," and that's still presumably for Cap.)

Who'd Hodge?

And where's Agent 13 being called "the love interest"?

Basically, the thing about all these internet articles on THR, Deadline, and wherever else is that ultimately, they all come from sources that could be wrong.

Every source I've seen calls EVC's character the female lead, but looking about everything else, it doesn't look like that's the case.

If anyone is calling EVC's character the female lead, then it's more than possible that they just saw the Marvel press release listing her as Agent 13 and ran with that.

I think Agent 13 is just going to be there as a setup for CA3, or maybe even possibly crossing over into Agents of SHIELD.

It'd be a cool Easter egg. Or perhaps Bernie Rosenthal.
I forgot about Bernie! Man, those were the days. lol
I wish I could read/look at the Zeck issues again. His style fits the EMH toons. lol

Who'd Hodge?

:doh: Crap. I keep thinking Aldis Hodge got this role....I meant "Anthony Mackie," sorry.

And where's Agent 13 being called "the love interest"?

Basically, the thing about all these internet articles on THR, Deadline, and wherever else is that ultimately, they all come from sources that could be wrong.

Every source I've seen calls EVC's character the female lead, but looking about everything else, it doesn't look like that's the case.

If anyone is calling EVC's character the female lead, then it's more than possible that they just saw the Marvel press release listing her as Agent 13 and ran with that.

I think Agent 13 is just going to be there as a setup for CA3, or maybe even possibly crossing over into Agents of SHIELD.

You know, that could piss a lot of people off. I'm all for it.

Well, think about it: say there's a scene where Natasha is piloting a Quinjet, gets shot down and flies out into the stratosphere, her chute gets burned and she's death-spiraling towards the ground. Who's gonna save her? Cap? Nope. Bucky? Nope. Cue Sam Wilson gracefully diving out of the sun like a guardian angel, swooping Natasha up into his arms and carrying her to safety. Chicks would eat that **** up, especially over on Tumblr.

Chicks would eat that **** up, especially over on Tumblr.

I'm on Tumblr a lot. Mostly, the only stuff they eat up are white pretty boys displaying any sort of behavior around each other.

Last edited:
:woot: ME? I would never do that.

Anyone know if there's new Scarjo bikini pics? :D

Where are there ANY Scarjo bikini pics in the first place? Did she pose in one for this movie? Or was she doing a scene of some sort? Share please.

Where are there ANY Scarjo bikini pics in the first place? Did she pose in one for this movie? Or was she doing a scene of some sort? Share please.
lol for one I was just trying to get Hawk flustered. (she hates when we guys ogle women) lol
TWO when Scarjo was filming avengers, she had nudes on her cell that DID get out, not sure if they're still out there or not

Don't know about all that, I doubt he's Zemo or Strucker though. Neither of them are known for disguising themselves as other people,

Helmut Zemo masqueraded as Citizen V and, later, John Watkins III in the Thunderbolts series

lol yeah She-Hulk would be pretty easy to do a tv version of, wonder if SHIELD will have her?

I wonder if they're being mum on Renner in Phase two because he's going to have a surprise cameo in this film? A girl can dream, right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"