The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon, she's was in the Phillipines because of Memorial Day weekend. Besides, all of the Cleveland scenes so far have been action oriented and mostly limited to Nick Fury. This clenches nothing. It's not like we've heard about Sebastian being on set until now. [sarcasm]I guess he's not in the movie a lot either.[/sarcasm]

I guess all that hooey about Robert Redford playing someone major was for nothing, since he's not in Cleveland for filming. :cwink:

C'mon, she's was in the Phillipines because of Memorial Day weekend. Besides, all of the Cleveland scenes so far have been action oriented and mostly limited to Nick Fury. This clenches nothing. It's not like we've heard about Sebastian being on set until now. [sarcasm]I guess he's not in the movie a lot either.[/sarcasm]

Well, it looks like she's been vacationing since the 20th, at least.

And we haven't seen Stan on set, but there had been reports he'd been sighted in Cleavland, at least.

Well, it looks like she's been vacationing since the 20th, at least.
Never heard of a week long vacation? Especially when the last day of the vacation is the last day of Memorial Day weekend.

And we haven't seen Stan on set, but there had been reports he'd been sighted in Cleavland, at least.
There have been reports for all of the major actors at some point including Emily, but we haven't heard much of them at all. Frank Grillo, Sebastian Stan, Cobie Smulders. There's no knowing what kind of role some of these characters will have.

When I hear "Stan sighted on set," Sebastian isn't the first Stan that I think of...

Never heard of a week long vacation? Especially when the last day of the vacation is the last day of Memorial Day weekend.

Not one on the other side of the world while working on a major motion picture, I haven't.

There have been reports for all of the major actors at some point including Emily, but we haven't heard much of them at all. Frank Grillo, Sebastian Stan, Cobie Smulders. There's no knowing what kind of role some of these characters will have.

There have been none for Emily aside from a single tweet early in April.

On the bright side, we are less than two months away from Comic Con. We should get some nice official images and even footage there. Filming should be wrapped up by then. Security seems extremely tight on this one. I'll be surprised if we manage to get a good glimpse of either Crossbones and WS during filming.

As for Emily, I also speculate that she might not have that much screen times. Pure speculation though.

I say Marvel should just release more concept arts to distract us. :woot:

On the bright side, we are less than two months away from Comic Con. We should get some nice official images and even footage there. Filming should be wrapped up by then. Security seems extremely tight on this one. I'll be surprised if we manage to get a good glimpse of either Crossbones and WS during filming.

As for Emily, I also speculate that she might not have that much screen times. Pure speculation though.

Also the Peggy Carter short.

Cpt. Steve Rogers ‏@SpanglyCaptain 17 May
The real Captain America! #CaptainAmerica2 #WashingtonDC #Marvel pic.twitter.com/jsUvFlYTh7

BKfzxwmCMAE5OeR.jpg

I'm a sucker for cute kids in costumes. :yay:

Teaser poster in time for SDCC, maybe?

I guess all that hooey about Robert Redford playing someone major was for nothing, since he's not in Cleveland for filming. :cwink:
Exactly, I haven't heard anything about Robert Redford. I wonder if VanCamp and Redford share scenes together or something. Seeing as they'll both be involved with SHIELD.

This is the back of someone important. I'm thinking Crossbones because there was a box seen with his name on it nearby

blhqquacaaawfv.jpg

That outfit Chris is in is the same from the concept art where the winter soldier is puching Caps sheild on what looks to be the highway
Sort of. In the concept art, he's wearing a brown leather jacket and blue shirt. Only thing that's similar are the pants.
CAPTAIN-AMERICA_WINTER-SOLDIER_CONCEPT-ART_MOVIE_2014_.jpg

That sign looks like it was written by Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes.
p1lL0vn.jpg

Seeing as most of the Cleveland shooting is for action you wouldn't expect him to. :/

That's not an indication of how big his role will be. Besides

We already know he's at least in charge of he undercover HYDRA agents and is possibly the main villain as well.

Seeing as most of the Cleveland shooting is for action you wouldn't expect him to. :/

That's not an indication of how big his role will be. Besides

We already know he's at least in charge of he undercover HYDRA agents and is possibly the main villain as well.

actually we don't know that.

Yay! It did look way more like WS than Bones, to be honest.

So does this mean that his arm might be covered until he starts fighting with Cap? Wonder why that would be.

actually we don't know that.
Yes...we do. Read back a couple pages. And anyway, as I said before, him not being on the set of action sequences is not any indication of the size of his role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"