The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he say that? :oldrazz:

He did in not so many words. The TFA helmet he could just take on and off by himself. The Avengers helm he needed 2 other guys to help him with it. That's what he didn't like... The Avengers one just had awefully shaped eye and mouth openings that made him look like a deer in headlights constantly.

6fnj.jpg

Welp, if Thor's hammer couldn't do crap .... I doubt the arm will either. LOL

Still cool to see though .... thought by the concept art they were gonna run that scene on the freeway?

BTW, the stunt guy playing Cap looks freakin' jacked. EDIT: Referring to the motorcycle pics.

Last edited:
Welp, if Thor's hammer couldn't do crap .... I doubt the arm will either. LOL

Still cool to see though .... thought by the concept art they were gonna run that scene on the freeway?

BTW, the stunt guy playing Cap looks freakin' jacked.

I'm pretty sure that's not the only time he'll punch the shield.

Wouldn't it be great if this was the best Marvel sequel! :D

I think that new outfit would be cool if the stripes extending from the stars were red-white-red.

Reminds me of Cap's USO War Bonds stint.

Now Evans doesn't look bad with his ears exposed. They don't stick out nearly as much as the stuntman's did. Also, his helmet doesn't seem to have the wings on the side, but there does appear to be something there.

Might be an even more stylized wing design than the helmet wings from TFA and TA.

It'd be great if Evans got some eye hole/ helmet tan lines.

If Widow is seemingly Cap's leading female partner in this movie, who is VanCamp playing then?

I didn't know Red Skull had already been on set.

17653.jpg

:oldrazz:

it'd actually be quite brilliant of them to reveal that Fury has been the Skull in disguise, all this time. it'd crack the internet.

If Widow is seemingly Cap's leading female partner in this movie, who is VanCamp playing then?

"Agent 13." Who, in the comics, was Sharon Carter. But the studio's reluctance to use that name is puzzling --- there's no real reason for them to hide her family connection to Peggy, so the secrecy doesn't make much sense. That's led some of us to believe "Agent 13" is actually going to be someone *other* than Sharon Carter.

It's not showing up for me WT, just like it wasn't in Marvel Freshman's post.

What the bad place?

Saved and reuploaded

UoSJnLg.jpg

Thanks man! Great pic, damn this filming has garnered some of the best set pics of any CBM to date and it makes the journey of following the production as a group on a forum like SHH so much fun IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"