The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Fury. ..... is Ultron.

And it turns out that once they remove Ultron's head, it's actually a helmet...that's where they discover it was Nick Fury all along until they remove the mask Fury was wearing and...IT'S THE RED SKULL!

DUM DUM DUM!!

Why is this still going on? Its just parts being re-used for a toy. Means nothing about the film. I know toys, and they reuse parts all the time. lol.

And it turns out that once they remove Ultron's head, it's actually a helmet...that's where they discover it was Nick Fury all along until they remove the mask Fury was wearing and...IT'S THE RED SKULL!

DUM DUM DUM!!

Twistception!

Yo dawg...I heard you like twists...

It's will be revealed that Nick Fury was Red Skull all along, and then Skull will take off his face to reveal.... Wait for it.... That he is Jules from pulp fiction. I figured it out, that's the twist. Cap:WS will be shown Tarantino style, ending first and go backwards to the beginning. Damn what a shift in the MCU.

Here is the TV Spot for Disney Fandom

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sDjQqv-mgQ0[/YT]

Starts tonight...but runs for 3 days so people be watch out and record

An unsuspecting bunch of naïve fans thought their franchise was perfect, yet, they once in a while they come across a discovery that shatters their minds: a respectable classicaly-trained actor playing the part of a rithless terrorist; the fall of brother who, frankly, had it coming; a transdimensional Nazi masquerading as a humble bureaucrat; the servile butler who revolts against his master's species... Such horrors and more machiavellian travesties will haunt you in your dreams if you ever wander into... The Twist Zone.

Last edited:
SLJ's makeup doesn't really match how the Red Skull effects worked. They were never bloody. I think he's just been injured.

I'm going with Hasboro being lazy for now.

Oh right, right .... because Red Skull would obviously want to put a superhero team together to defend Earth too right?

he put the superhero team together to get the cosmic cube back. it was part of his weaponization program. in the books, Lukin was sharing headspace with the Skull. maybe it's the same case, here. it's both Fury and the Skull; with the latter having some kind of influence because of the cube.

SLJ's makeup doesn't really match how the Red Skull effects worked. They were never bloody. I think he's just been injured.

I'm going with Hasboro being lazy for now.

you could look at it as a bruise. or you could look at it as an inside joke or hint they are tossing out there. people wondered about the injury when they first saw it. but they had no context. now i can look at it and say he has a red skull. if it's right, i'm going to laugh my rear off. because in a "recast red skull" thread some months ago i went at length about how Samuel L Jackson and Hugo Weaving have similar bone structure. i was just joking. but Samuel L Jackson really does have the perfect head and face for the Red Skull prosthetics. and, given that he's just as old as Robert Downey jr, i wouldn't be suprised at him looking for an exit.

Shouldn't we actually be talking about the fact Red Skull and A.I.M. are returning?

i was kind of hoping that A.I.M would turn up in the Ant-Man film. but i'll take this too.

You could look at Sam Jackson's red welt as a bruise....or you could look at it as a bruise.

NickCATWS_zpsdd2f76be.jpg

Yeah, the other picture looks like exposed bloody skull seen from the side; but in this picture, seen at three-quarters view, the bump is clearly three dimensional, and clearly just a bruise.

Marvel needs to invent a superhero to rescue this thread from the abyss.

Or Wolverine.

Or we can discuss how WB is trying to get Christian Bale to return as Batman.

:ninja:

They should team up and do a Batman/Wolverine crossover with Bale and Jackman.

Actually, that sounds a lot like a license to print money...

Huge Jackman started that. he wants so BADLY to be in an Avengers film lol

Can't blame him. I'd want out of the X-franchise too if I were him. :o

Can't blame him. I'd want out of the X-franchise too if I were him. :o

Awww... I've heard a lot of positives about The Wolverine (or at least the first 2/3rds of the movie)...

Of course, it might not make up for the utter fail that was Origins. Which I still watch from time to time. Whenever I'm bored.

HJ in Avengers would be epic.

Ugh Wolverine or Spider-Man in the Avengers would be bad news let them stick to their own franchise

Awww... I've heard a lot of positives about The Wolverine (or at least the first 2/3rds of the movie)...

Of course, it might not make up for the utter fail that was Origins. Which I still watch from time to time. Whenever I'm bored.

HJ in Avengers would be epic.

Makes you wonder what Hollywood execs are thinking sometimes when they allow such massive turds like Origins to squeeze out of their collective buttholes.

Not gonna lie, that movie and X3 were so motherloving terrible that it killed it for me. They're the direct reason why I have't seen The Wolverine yet. It's strange because Jackman is so dedicated to the role, but Fox has not been giving him anything legitimate to work with.

They should team up and do a Batman/Wolverine crossover with Bale and Jackman.

Actually, that sounds a lot like a license to print money...

And the twist could be that Wolverine is simply Batman's bi-polar creation. I can totally picture WB and Fox wanting to team up to share all tha monies.

Last edited:
The Wolverine was actually really good I thought. The end credits scene also is great. Origins to me was erased from my memory, but after seeing Wolverine it's forever further erased now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"