The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're somehow obsessed with the dude since you've been hounding him for weeks. But yes, let's get back to Cap since you're clearly becoming uncomfortable and eager to change the subject.

To determine a random classic topic of Cap movie discussion, roll 1d8 and consult the following chart:

1) why no Nazis in Cap film?
2) teh hobbit feet!
3) Chris Evans lack of chest hair
4) why he so malourish?
5) head wings or no head wings?
6) can a guy in colorful tights ever qualify as stealthy?
7) unrelated snarky comment
8) roll again twice
hahaha this is very funny good job sir :woot:

Ugh, ever since Comic-Con these threads are becoming more and more like the CBM comment section.

CBM is much worse.

To determine a random classic topic of Cap movie discussion, roll 1d8 and consult the following chart:

2) teh hobbit feet!
4) why he so malourish?
8) roll again twice

So many options..... :D

Last edited:
[YT]lyhaTQseKTQ[/YT]

Oh, Captain America: The Winter Soldier forum! I wish I knew how to quit you...

Best we can hope for is something coming out of D23. At the very least, I hope they throw a few new stills our way.

I'm going to D23 on Saturday! It's supposed to be the day they preview some of the Studios upcoming releases. Kevin Feige is scheduled to be there. I hope I can get into the panel and they better show the trailer!

Unfortunately, the security is so tight. From past years, they actually made you check in your phone and recording devices before you go into the arena. :csad:

just throwing this out there but what about Shield having the destroyer armor as maybe a basis for Ultron??

just throwing this out there but what about Shield having the destroyer armor as maybe a basis for Ultron??
That'd actually be kind of interesting. They already created a gun based on it so a fully-functional unmanned suit could be right up their alley.

I wouldn't be surprised.

I thought it was kind of stupid that they managed to make a gun out of his face lasers* but using the body as a shell for an AI makes good sense. More sense than building a portable cannon out of his head, anyway.

*Yes, it is true, I disliked something from Avengers. Shock, dismay, etc.

I don't think they will appeal the Destroyer again, audiences do not remember it.

I don't think they will appeal the Destroyer again, audiences do not remember it.

Audiences do not remember it? Really? Well, that's why God invented exposition, so audiences can be reminded of things.

destroyer_zps0a57ff74.gif~original

2) teh hobbit feet!
4) why he so malourish?
8) roll again twice

I'm gonna go with #4, at least we all agree on that one.

:o

Here's an idea: why don't you stick to moderating and lay off the armchair psychoanalysis? Your condescension is not becoming of someone in a moderator position, and I don't appreciate you pretending to understand and expound upon what I think, what I feel, what I like and what I don't like, and the reasons behind that. All I'm doing is expressing opinions and speculation about movies; feel free to agree or disagree with those opinions. I don't try to ram my opinions down anyone else's throat, and I certainly appreciate when they extend me the same courtesy. But you're taking this to a personal level, and I don't appreciate it. Is there another Mod I can report this kind of conduct to?

tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

Here's to a fresh new start on this thread in Part 8! :cap: See you guys on the other side!

Hopefully when we get a preview Tuesday on Disney....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"