The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just defending moridin's reasoning for his timeline. I kinda doubt we will see anything for cap 2 with shield. Especially after that press release or whatever that mentioned they would be showing stuff for Thor 2 during the premier of shield, with no mention of cap

i disagree completely...

1) the tone fits perfect for the GOTG which is an action/adventure/comedy/drama all in one

Y better be careful w/your pt. no.1. Some people get confuse that if y have any comedy at all in a movie,it's a kids movie :doh: :oldrazz:

http://shout.lt/cbs4
Could any fellow Cap fans on Facebook vote for my entry in this contest? I dressed up as Cap and tried to do some "everyday heroic" good deeds around town! Not movie related but I thought you guys might think it's funny and worth clicking to vote for it :D
1234085_10153269490130503_1869662986_n.jpg

Even a new picture would be nice. Heck I'd even take more spy photos

What I would like to see in AOS is a screen in the background at SHIELD, monitoring Cap, Nat or Bucky
Just a little tease like that :woot:

That doesn't matter, the trailer for CA: TWS is probably coming out with Thor 2 :) But I might be wrong, the trailer maybe very well attached to Agents of Shield but i'm thinking a new Thor trailer/tv spot will be attached to that,so we'll see :) Thor is coming out in a month, this will be a perfect opportunity to market the film by attaching a Thor trailer to AOS since the movie is coming out very soon.b CA: TWS is coming out next year, they still have plenty of time to build up hype and market the film. I just think,for now,they need to concetrate on the marketing for Thor 2 :D

Clearly :up:

Finishing marketing the film that comes in in less than 2 months before starting on the next one.

There's going to be a trailer with Thor! Hallelujah!

But October is too long to wait! :csad:

ALB83.gif

Just give us one post production photo!!!!! please??!?!

well get this trailer with Thor
but I'm betting there'll be some clips and stuff shown with Agents of SHIELD in the spring leading up to release
maybe after they return from the winter break

Hope we still get a little somethin before then.

Who is Jeff Rothman & why does it matter that he told us something we already know?

There's going to be a trailer with Thor! Hallelujah!

But October is too long to wait! :csad:

ALB83.gif

It's nice to finally get some confirmation.

(I have to admit I'm more excited about tis than I am for Thor, and I'm already pretty excited about Thor!)

Thanks for the link!

The article states that Captain America: The Winter Soldier will be called The First Avenger: Another War in Russia. (Or maybe "The Other War"?) Perhaps that will be the title in other territories as well, to avoid using "Captain America" overseas. It also revealed that Iron Man 3 made $44 million in Russia, so hopefully CATWS and TDW can do well there, too.

It also says we'll get the CATWS DVD/Blu Ray on July 8th, 2014. Just in time to help promote GOTG. Gotta love that Marvel synergy. :word:

Google Translate version:

MarvelStudiosTTDW # # MarvelStudiosCATWS to "Thor 2: The Kingdom of Darkness" will be attached to the first trailer for the movie "The First Avenger: Another war. ' "Cinema Expo 2013" First of all, Disney introduced a studio projects Marvel, whose logo in recent years has become the key to box-office success. "Iron Man 3" still holds the lead at the box office in Russia, having collected 1.3 billion rubles (44 million dollars). The immediate release of Marvel will be the second part of "Thor" with the subtitle, "The kingdom of darkness." In Russia, the movie starts on November 1 and will be released in wide release on November 7. This is due to floating holidays in schools, as the company considers children and adolescents key audience for the film. Extended trailer was shown, "the kingdom of darkness", the final of which again call into question the loyalty of the relationship between the main characters. For "Thor 2" will be attached to the first trailer for the movie "The First Avenger: The other war." As reported by Helen Brody, the film will be as close to the much-loved "Avengers", and not just because the action develops in our time, but also because of the presence in the film of the team of heroes Marvel. Besides Captain America, appears in the film Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), and the head of SHIELD Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson). Spectators will have more action and more different kinds of technology. In addition, one of the roles played by veteran film by Robert Redford, which gives additional weight to the project. Extended trailer for "The Other War" confirmed the words of the leader. Picture of the brothers Russo goes to rent April 4, 2014. Released on DVD and Blu-Ray is scheduled for July 8, 2014. Unfortunately, Disney did not show a single passage from the "Guardians of the Galaxy", but fragments from the film flashed sliced ​​presented in the beginning of the presentation. Best viewed Groot, voiced by Vin Diesel. Source: http://www.kinopoisk.ru/news/2239363/

It's nice to finally get some confirmation.

(I have to admit I'm more excited about tis than I am for Thor, and I'm already pretty excited about Thor!)

I'm with you. Though I'm excited for Thor, Captain America is the movie I'm really looking forward to. I've got my fingers crossed that the trailer will blow everyone away. :cap:

The release date of the Blu-ray/DVD seems suspect since that'd put it out only 3 months after the theatrical release, which seems like an awfully short run.

Yeah, I don't see that Blu Ray date being accurate. Of course, the street version will be out in Russia long before that. :)

Most movies only have a three-four month gap between theatrical opening and home media release anyway, I can see it.

Thanks for the link!

The article states that Captain America: The Winter Soldier will be called The First Avenger: Another War in Russia. (Or maybe "The Other War"?) Perhaps that will be the title in other territories as well, to avoid using "Captain America" overseas. It also revealed that Iron Man 3 made $44 million in Russia, so hopefully CATWS and TDW can do well there, too.

It also says we'll get the CATWS DVD/Blu Ray on July 8th, 2014. Just in time to help promote GOTG. Gotta love that Marvel synergy. :word:

Google Translate version:

Ya know what, f- that
if those ruskie bastards are still too bitter to allow the words "Captain America" in the title of a Captain America movie, then they don't gotta watch it
I'm all for pulling in global audiences, but if they're gunna be petty, then f*** 'em, let their theatre industry suffer
as it is, Bucky's probably not gunna be a russian operative
so very childish

In their defense, I don't think it's the "Ruskie Bastards" that are making the change. Most likely, it's Marvel.

yeahhh i know, just being reactionary

but still, it's just so damn petty

What's amusing about that is that several countries removed "Captain America" from the title of TFA because they weren't sure that such an obvious pro-American propaganda hero would sell, and then the movie made more money oversees than it did in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"