The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people feel the need to come onto this thread and talk about how they're more excited about trailers for other franchises when this is a Captain America forum?

Why can't you just talk about Cap and leave it at that? :doh:

Alternate version. :cwink:

TFA had the most heart of any of the movies, it made me smile so much and have so many different emotions("He's still skinny!", "a good man", "I had a date"). Thor was close second emotion wise for me (The banishment scene, Loki's "TELL ME!!!!" and Thor getting his power back. and of course the credits score and sequence)

Because "Soldier" infers war. And I'd assume people don't like to talk about war in Germany.

Yup. Because effectively ignoring your country's dark and bloodied past is the best way to deal with your problems and move forward from them.

I mean...just ask the United States! Native American slaughter what? I don't even know what you're talking about...

9 PM PST
Noon EST
crud 11 am then for me. I'll have to come back to the library later.
I'm working on the Marvel Cinematic Time line for phase 2 so far at home but had to clean up the Image/Timeline and add dates to the original Cinematic time line first
Fury's big week was when this timeline image came out.

Yup. Because effectively ignoring your country's dark and bloodied past is the best way to deal with your problems and move forward from them.

I mean...just ask the United States! Native American slaughter what? I don't even know what you're talking about...

There are a lot of things about WWII you're not even allowed to talk about in Germany...they can arrest you for many things

Evans has probably given one of the best performances out of all the guys. I don't say that lightly because I hold Downey, Hemsworth, and Ruffalo in high regard but Evans did something really special with the character.

I love the characterization too. He isn't just taking orders from his higher ups without giving them a second thought. He represents the most pure sense of American ideals and that doesn't always mean chugging down everything the government tells you to drink.

I loved that he's still questioning Nick Fury and the look of distrust he gives Redfords character after his "To build a better world means to tear the old one down" speech is great.

That is Captain America.

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :cap:

It's different for us, we're not as enlightened. :o

Gahh, I just wasted all this time hunting on itunes for the trailer. I thought it was coming out at 9 am EST. O well, maybe I will go to starbucks after all...

I'm wondering if the destruction of the Helicarrier(s) here precedes the revelation of who the Winter Soldier is, like basically replacing the nuking of Philadelphia in the comics...

IS IT NOT 9:00 YET?!?!

It's different for us, we're not as enlightened. :o
How is it different? I mean even Christopher Columbus is guilty of the same thing. (technically his CREW and he did NOTHING) Leif Erikson and his crew came and left with doing the LEAST to the native's in North America. Edit and LIEF was a Viking lol

Last edited:
I'm wondering if the destruction of the Helicarrier(s) here precedes the revelation of who the Winter Soldier is, like basically replacing the nuking of Philadelphia in the comics...

IS IT NOT 9:00 YET?!?!
It's not until 12 pm EASTERN. the 9 am time posted was pacific time

f***** lazy west coasters!
wake up and post the trailer dammit!!

How is it different? I mean even Christopher Columbus is guilty of the same thing. (technically his CREW and he did NOTHING) Leif Erikson and his crew came and left with doing the LEAST to the native's in North America. Edit and LIEF was a Viking lol

Haha, it was sarcasm. The :o implied sarcasm.

Christopher Columbus was a *****ebag

surprised they didn't release the trailer with their shield show.

I don't understand all this time zones. How many hours to go?

Basically the first people on the planet that get it, do us all a solid and put it up on Youtube for us to view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"