The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that looks very cool.

Guys we are about a month away from the trailer and you all are going to lose your minds when you see it.

Well, the IM 3 trailers were really good (even if you didn't like the movie itself, you have to admit that the trailers were really cool). The TDW trailers have been really cool as well. I see no reason why TWS trailer won't be cool as well. I also expect the GOTG trailer to be awesome to.

More Mandroid shots

1391581_10151892104404303_1246054884_n.jpg

29028508295825.jpg

Between the Iron Man movies, the destroyer, and the last Wolverine, I'm spent on giant robot bad guys
hopefully, if they do show up, it'll just be a quick thing that Cap and Falcon take down together

Really hope we see them in the movie. It's not a guarantee since toy lines aren't completely representative of what are in movies.

...toy lines release a lot of extraneous stuff that was never part of the actual movie at all.

Or they basically release MOSTLY toys that ARE NOT in the movie!

Granted I've been harping on the weak 3.75 Iron Man 3 action figures for awhile too. :cmad: :jedi

I'm praying that they don't cheat us on those figures with GOTG...I'll be ticked. :cmad: :jedi

:woot:

I saw the SDCC footage plus the new footage at D23.

Last edited:
Between the Iron Man movies, the destroyer, and the last Wolverine, I'm spent on giant robot bad guys
hopefully, if they do show up, it'll just be a quick thing that Cap and Falcon take down together

I sure hope it's a quick thing, robots are getting kinda stale...

Lucky bastard :o

Indeed he is quite....the vile one...

In my experience there's no such thing as luck.

Plus I didn't get to see almost anything at Comic-Con so I deserved it. Comic-Con has gotten way too hard to do what you want to do.

Queues, the massive crowds, tight security etc

People camping out too.

There would be easy fixes for a lot of this. Spillover rooms. Or a simulcast in another room so you can at least watch what's going on.

Also tickets for the really big events. That would at least put a cap on the foot traffic and nasty lines.

I watched 8 Mile earlier and I find it so funny that "Papa Doc" is playing The Falcon in this film.

I watched 8 Mile earlier and I find it so funny that "Papa Doc" is playing The Falcon in this film.

I still find it funny that the one kid from "Not Another Teen Movie" is playing one of the most respected heroes in the Marvel Universe.

You could pretty much say this about any actor ever. Looking at their earlier roles and seeing where they are now. So I never see the point in this. But ok, here's your iron man from an old classic Dangerfield film "Back To School"

tumblr_m580osiZxW1rwiyido1_400.png

You could pretty much say this about any actor ever. Looking at their earlier roles and seeing where they are now. So I never see the point in this. But ok, here's your iron man from an old classic Dangerfield film "Back To School"

tumblr_m580osiZxW1rwiyido1_400.png
he clearly was already a brillant scientist back then

Or they basically release MOSTLY toys that ARE NOT in the movie!

Granted I've been harping on the weak 3.75 Iron Man 3 action figures for awhile too. :cmad: :jedi

I'm praying that they don't cheat us on those figures with GOTG...I'll be ticked. :cmad: :jedi

:woot:

Undersea Drax with 2 points of articulation!

I used to support the 3.75' Marvel figures since some of them were well made; I've given up complete hope on them now, the damn figures don't even have articulation anymore! Worst part is that's all I can find in stores now. :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"