Sequels Captain America 3 Villian

The Rogue Gallery of Captain America is so unfamiliar to me, that anyone they go for wouldn't really excite me but I hope they went with someone that is really well known to the Cap fans.

Red Skull (the real one). I don't think he was utilized to his full potential.

That list is awful. There are several other well known characters from his rogues gallery missing.

I didn't recognize many of the rogues when I had a look through, but I recognized M.O.D.O.K. he looks like he would be a cool villain.

That list is awful. There are several other well known characters from his rogues gallery missing.

I know, if I thought it out more, I'd have added Taskmaster to the list. Hindsight is always 20/20 and I'm really kicking myself for not including him.

I also spelled Skull wrong.

How is Johann Schmidt not on this list!!!! You are FAILING!!!! :cmad:

Anyways...Red Skull ;p Possibly with Baron Strucker in the mix, and/or Baron Helmut Zemo (set-up Heinrich Zemo for a sequel!)...and of course, Rumlow as Crossbones!

I voted Zemo although I still hope they play around with Crossbones, Strucker, and maybe Zola in his robot form. I'm cool with saving Red Skull; I'm also cool with Thor 3 saving Surter, similarly.

Baron Zemo
Taskmaster is a must although I would prefer his UDON look:
1709229-148102_178593_taskmaster_super.jpg

He looks way better with that design.
:awesome: I agree
:up:

I voted Zemo although I still hope they play around with Crossbones, Strucker, and maybe Zola in his robot form. I'm cool with saving Red Skull; I'm also cool with Thor 3 saving Surter, similarly.

And if they bring back Red Skull they'd better bring back Hugo Weaving, even though he doesn't want to. He signed on for multiple films so he'd better be open to it.

Crossbones should definitely come back. He should be the anti-Steve Rogers of the MCU. Zola would be another cool one, in his robot form. And I wanna see Strucker again too, I know he's in Age of Ultron but it'd be a waste if he didn't return, the actor is really good.

Zemo is the obvious choice based on this poll, but I want Red Skull back

This is why The Bloodstone Hunt would be the perfect base/inspiration for Cap 3. Zemo would ostensibly be the Main/Major villain in the film, they should go with the son Helmut Zemo and his quest to find the parts of the bloodstone in order to resurrect his Father, the original. They could rework certain roles from the story, have the mercenaries working for him perhaps keep Batroc but add Crossbones to the mix and perhaps have Diamondback working for the baddies team but then have her switch sides, become a potential love interest for Cap to cause tension with Sharon or even just for the sake of a little variety. Maybe even work in some nods to the whole Crossbones/Diamondback "Ratsel" connection from the comics.

Then at the end they could have Crossbones betray Zemo to reveal that he was working for Hydra who use the Bloodstone to resurrect and/or bring back The Original Red Skull just in time for Avengers 3 where we can have Thanos, Loki, The "real" Mandarin, and maybe Ultron for a variation of The masters of evil. That's what I would like to see.

The writers seem to imply that the '50s pyscho Cap could potentially be the villain in Cap 3. I feel they should save Burnside for Cap 4, and maybe even make him a hybrid character combining some elements of Protocide too. He would be the Anit-Cap/Dark mirror/evil version character. Doctor Fautus is a favorite of mine and it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for him to be the mix if they go the pyscho Captain route. Maybe we could even see Jack Monroe/Nomad or even John Walker/US agent, although their not villains, still I would like to see them at some point if possible.

Flag Smasher would make a good sub villain for a future Cap movie. Maybe a villain in the opening scene or first act. He's another villain from the comics that I liked. Could tie into Red Skull's comment about the future having no flags.

Last edited:
I would like to see either Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Game Of Thrones) or Thorbjørn Harr (Vikings) as Baron Zemo

Having watched TWS, I believe Zemo is the best villain to headline Cap 3.

The Rogues Gallery of Captain America is very unfamiliar to me, but I hope we get to see Crossbones in Cap 3.

I'd love for a Red Skull resurrection to occur, but Zemo needs to be included also. And the idea of a Masters of Evil film over the likes of say Kang for Avengers 3 would be just it for the meantime. Thanos is going to show up at some point and yes a REAL Mandarin too would be awesome.

As much as I want to see Zemo, I have a feeling we won't get him. The Russo brothers have a story that want to be told and it seems likely we'll get psycho 50s Cap alongside Strucker and Crossbones.

I'd love to see Taskmaster one day. Great character and would make for some awesome action scenes.

I like to see Red Skull's return but based on the poll I say Baron Zemo.
He can look like something like this:
Baron_Zemo.png

I think It'd be cool to see Zemo and Vonstrucker heck maybe even red skull

There was some unused Zeno concept art for Cap 2 apparently.

He probably won't be the main villain but it'd still be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"