Civil War Captain America: Civil War - Early Tweet Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd add the Winter Soldier to TWS-Cap for sheer badasses, but I totally agree with what you're saying.
Well I did say "as a lead," and by that I meant, "leading their own film." That said, we also haven't gotten a taste of his personality, so I don't really equate him to a Batman type yet. Bucky as we knew him wasn't really Batman-esque at all, and in TWS, he just did cool stuff action-wise, but was basically a brainwashed automaton (I realize that's about to change). Black Panther is a rich, powerful genius, and unlike Tony Stark, is actually a serious dude with an aura of mystique. Definitely more Batman. :sly:

Anymore tweets?

Another one from last night.

Jeremy Smith
‏@mrbeaks
CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR is a classic double-size issue. Stuffed with incident, great splash pages, but never feels busy. Still beaming.

Well I did say "as a lead," and by that I meant, "leading their own film." That said, we also haven't gotten a taste of his personality, so I don't really equate him to a Batman type yet. Bucky as we knew him wasn't really Batman-esque at all, and in TWS, he just did cool stuff action-wise, but was basically a brainwashed automaton (I realize that's about to change). Black Panther is a rich, powerful genius, and unlike Tony Stark, is actually a serious dude with an aura of mystique. Definitely more Batman. :sly:

Where are all the women like you hiding at? :wlso:

:hmr: :hmr:

Gotcha :up:

Totally agree, don't want to speak too soon but we may just have a better Batman in Black Panther, as we have a better Superman in Captain America.

No constipated roid rage voice for BP?....

giphy.gif

Are there any screenings tonight?

Yep, one of the critics on Twitter told me he's dropping his full review later today.

Tonight, Marvel be like this with spoilers:
heaven-gate-o.gif

I think it's time to go dark, unfortunately.

Yep, one of the critics on Twitter told me he's dropping his full review later today.

Tonight, Marvel be like this with spoilers:
heaven-gate-o.gif

When is the actual embargo lift? Is it at midnight or sometime Wednesday?

There is one thing I want to know and then I'll be trying to avoid spoilers.

Y'all better keep those in the handy dandy spoiler thread I made

CW reviews/tweets and the Dr. Strange trailer tonight! :mnm:

The only way I can express my happiness is this song :

[YT]Etp5rQIggIg[/YT]

I just want to know one thing; Does black Panther wear the costume sans mask at any point?

That's it, that's all I want to know...the rest can wait until I finally see this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"