First Avenger Captain America Easter Eggs Thread *Spoilers*

He's transported to another dimension is my impression.

That's what I get too. There's multiple examples of teleportation tearing a person apart then bringing them back together in comics. He's probably on one of the other 9 Worlds.

Yeah, I'm pretty the camera focusing on the portal that opened when Skull disappeared meant that he was getting sucked away & that he didn't die.

Wasn't that a statue of the Torch as John Hammond at the Expo?

Yes! This was what I was hoping to find here :awesome:

Also, good call on the serum used for Red Skull and Blonsky (if it is the same one)

Wasn't that a statue of the Torch as John Hammond at the Expo?

Yes! Golden Age Human Torch, which was really cool considering Evans was the live action Marvel Age Human Torch!

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but the music playing after Howard Stark gives his proto-repulsor demonstration, is the same music that plays at the Stark Expo in IM2, and in the end credits, "A bright new morning is dawning. Make way for tomorrow today...etc, etc."

Also the weapons used by Hydra have the same sound effect as Iron Man's repulsors. Considering Howard finds the tesserect, that must also somehow tie to the ARC reactor.

One more showing that the tesserect may have given Howard new ideas about the ARC reactor. In the Hydra base they are toting around what looks like giant sized versions of the ARC that's in Tony's chest.

I don't know if that's official or not, but that's what it looked like to me.

The energy from the cosmic cube that Red Skull managed to harness into his advance weaponry for Hydra. Is clearly the same element Tony will used for the arc reactor .

Yes! Golden Age Human Torch, which was really cool considering Evans was the live action Marvel Age Human Torch!

I thought that as well. It may not have been a statue, though...:awesome:

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but the music playing after Howard Stark gives his proto-repulsor demonstration, is the same music that plays at the Stark Expo in IM2, and in the end credits, "A bright new morning is dawning. Make way for tomorrow today...etc, etc."

Also the weapons used by Hydra have the same sound effect as Iron Man's repulsors. Considering Howard finds the tesserect, that must also somehow tie to the ARC reactor.
Hey i noticed that too. it was nice to hear

Not sure if it really counts as a Easter Egg, but I loved how they went out of their way to make Howard Stark into Howard Hughes in everything but last name.

At the start of the transformation sequence for Steve his eyes have the same expression as Bruce Banner had when he was transforming into The Hulk.

I definitely caught that one in the trailers. I didn't think anyone else picked up on it.

Wait .... where was this Human Torch cameo? I missed it.

At the Expot, there's a shot of a glass case with a manaquin in it, that says "the artificial man".

Not sure if you're familiar with golden age Torch, but he was an android that was put in a glass case, because when he came in contact with air he would burst into flames.

At the Expot, there's a shot of a glass case with a manaquin in it, that says "the artificial man".

Not sure if you're familiar with golden age Torch, but he was an android that was put in a glass case, because when he came in contact with air he would burst into flames.

Did it have a red suit?

its possible. im positive Red Skull isnt dead, i think he was just transported to another realm. i dont think he would make it in Asgard without somebody noticing him. if he and Loki have met its probably safer to assume it was after Loki was transported away at the end of Thor

I like to think that the Red Skull has spent decades in Jotunheim teaching Frost Giants to goose step. :awesome:

Since the Torch had his initial flame out at a press conference, I figure that might have happened at the Expo a few days later. By then Steve had been transformed and was on his way to USO glory, so he wouldn't have been involved in the conflagration.

I'm pretty confident that the element Tony Stark recreates in Ironman 2 is based off the Tesseract powersource...Howard told Tony that he was limited by the technology of the day to reproduce it...key word being reproduce.

So what I'm curious about is has the Cube then been in SSR/SHIELD's possession since the 40's?

Fury shows it to Dr. Selvig at the end of Thor, so presumably yes.

Ya I remember that .... I just think it's strange because nobody has been able to tap into it since Johann Schmidt judging by how these movies have unfolded.

Yeah, I'm pretty the camera focusing on the portal that opened when Skull disappeared meant that he was getting sucked away & that he didn't die.

My favorite part about that scene is that it was obvious the Red Skull LIKED what was happening to him. It's almost like he knew he was going somewhere else and that he was ready for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"