First Avenger Captain America Easter Eggs Thread *Spoilers*

Great pick ups...here is one, i dont know, since i have only seen it once...but.

When Cap is storming the facility to save Bucky, right before we see Zola in his office throwing papers in his his suitcase...i thought maybe i saw a glimpse of one of those papers being a prototype design of the eventual robotic body he will come to know and love int he comics. Im NOT SURE on it, just something i THOUGHT i saw. Someone could correct me.

Also got to love to see where Tony got all his swag from. Howards entrance at the Stark Expo is basically a regular man's version of Tony's entrance at the beginning of IM2, girls and all.

Gotta love as well the plummet to "death" for Bucky, a bit of a twist on his usual comic book death, even better it being down to the icey waters/moutains...something that hopefully can lead to Winter Solider, i say hopefully, not just cause of the great character Winter Solider is...but damnit if Sebastian Stan didn't do a HELL of a job portraying the character.

Great pick ups...here is one, i dont know, since i have only seen it once...but.

When Cap is storming the facility to save Bucky, right before we see Zola in his office throwing papers in his his suitcase...i thought maybe i saw a glimpse of one of those papers being a prototype design of the eventual robotic body he will come to know and love int he comics. Im NOT SURE on it, just something i THOUGHT i saw. Someone could correct me.

Also got to love to see where Tony got all his swag from. Howards entrance at the Stark Expo is basically a regular man's version of Tony's entrance at the beginning of IM2, girls and all.

Gotta love as well the plummet to "death" for Bucky, a bit of a twist on his usual comic book death, even better it being down to the icey waters/moutains...something that hopefully can lead to Winter Solider, i say hopefully, not just cause of the great character Winter Solider is...but damnit if Sebastian Stan didn't do a HELL of a job portraying the character.

I thought I saw some humanoid design too when Zola was packing up his briefcase. I was one of those shots where it was kind of obvious but I couldn't make out what it was.

I think Howard Stark's vessel that picks up the Cosmic Cube is based on the real life ship that Hughes built to salvage a Soviet sub.

I dunno how you could've possibly seen that. It went by so quickly when he was shoving that crap in his bag.

Or i just have notice for detail -_-

Just thought i saw a image of a body as he was flying those papers into his briefcase.

I'm hoping that Cap 2 ends or Cap 3 opens with Russian soldiers finding Bucky's body near the end of WW2. That'd be amazing. :woot:

I think you could either do another period piece film taking place during a time when Cap is presumed "dead" or a film that works its way up the time line maybe, ending on Cap finding out Bucky is alive.

Anything that sticks close to the WS character will be great.

I dont have a HD version of the film, just some bootleg copy i saw online, but its deff. some design Zola picks up. Not just my eyes, cause there is NO reason the director would throw an angle on Zola picking up a piece of paper centered on the screen for just a throw way shot. If i had better quality i would show a cap, but its fuzzy at best.

Mentioned this in "The Avengers" thread...didn't pick up on this until now.

In Iron Man 2, when you see Tony open up his fathers suitcase/trunk from SHIELD...you can see that Howard had a copy of "Captain America #1" in there.

Well, while it's not a Easter Egg for the Marvel universe; the scene where Col. Phillips is driving CA and Peggy to catch up with the Red Skull's plane, and how he pressed the button to make the car go faster, it reminded me of Tommy Lee Jones's role from MIB.lol

It wasnt so much an easter Egg, but hearing Dum Dum shout "Wa-HOOO!" was right out of the old Sgt Fury comic.

It really made this aging fanboy's day. :word: :yay:

saw it with my mom on sunday
she recognized the Howlers immediatly , while i was all like Oo . . .

when they do a CA sequel i hope they include a good third of the howling commandos cus i think the new kids are interested in seeing more of them
. granted those of us who avoid spoilers had our jaw drop when they showed up :woot:.

all i no i i want a Redskull car , because it was Epic awesome (do we have a make on it yet ??)

not a egg but
the part where Skull basicly says B***CH YOU AINT 5h!t to him had me rolling :awesome:

The Human Torch cameo did not hit me until WAYY after. And by that I mean, it didn't hit me until the movie was over, lol. When I saw the suit, I was thinking "That looks so familiar. Like a character I haven't read about in a while", and then afterwards, it just hit me.

as soon as I saw it all I could do was point

The Human Torch cameo did not hit me until WAYY after. And by that I mean, it didn't hit me until the movie was over, lol. When I saw the suit, I was thinking "That looks so familiar. Like a character I haven't read about in a while", and then afterwards, it just hit me.
Me too.

Also, the Wilhelm Scream! :awesome:

In the lab, when Rogers comes out of the pod or whatever, Stark pulls his glasses towards the end of his nose and gives him a little stare.

In the avengers trailer it shows Tony doing the exact same thing. I'm really hoping what he's looking at is Cap. That'd be a nice little throwback and I'm nearly sure it was intentional.

Dunno if it was an easter egg, or whether or not it was on purpose, but the guns had the same kinda "charging" sound as Iron Man's repulsor beams.

Wouldn't be a stretch to say Howard's research into the arc reactor is based upon the cosmic cube find and as such, Tony's own mini arc technology.

Hello,

I just joined the board after watching the Cpt America movie. I wanted to know if there was ANY reference in any shape or form to Logan/Wolverine in the movie? When he was rescuing the soldiers I was really looking and hoping there was one.
No referance to Wolverine in this but in hulk the Super Venom is a product of weapon plus.

I don't know if this is an Easter Egg, but during the motorcycle chase scene (which really looked heavily inspired by Return of the Jedi), I could have sworn one of the HYDRA soldiers made a Stormtrooper death cry.

Makes sense. Joe Johnston spent a lot of time on the set of the original Star Wars films. Even filled in as a Stormtrooper in a few shots. Apparently George Lucus put him through film school.

I thought I saw some humanoid design too when Zola was packing up his briefcase. I was one of those shots where it was kind of obvious but I couldn't make out what it was.

i think, Bucky was being prepped for metal arm surgury. for zola to create the perfect counter force against cap. which never got to go ahead due to the raid.
hopefully in a sequel they show maybe zola teams with the soviets using his plans. somehow use the finding of Bucky's body annnnnnnd yeah

i think, Bucky was being prepped for metal arm surgury. for zola to create the perfect counter force against cap. which never got to go ahead due to the raid.
hopefully in a sequel they show maybe zola teams with the soviets using his plans. somehow use the finding of Bucky's body annnnnnnd yeah

You guys have amazing eyesight.

I think you are reading into it.
Why did Zola need to create a perfect counter point to someone who was only viewed as a stage performer...who never actually went into action. Cap saving Bucky was his first time in action.
That would be like North Korea coming up with someone to defend them against Rambo

I think you are reading into it.
Why did Zola need to create a perfect counter point to someone who was only viewed as a stage performer...who never actually went into action. Cap saving Bucky was his first time in action.
That would be like North Korea coming up with someone to defend them against Rambo

It's more likely he would have been experimenting on him just to be experimenting on him cuz, I mean, what else is an amoral super scientist to do with POWs? :o

There is no defense against Rambo...its gonna happen

It's more likely he would have been experimenting on him just to be experimenting on him cuz, I mean, what else is an amoral super scientist to do with POWs? :o

i didnt take it to be he was being experimented on...i figured they were torturing him to get information...the room looked more like an interrogation room than a lab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"