The Winter Soldier Captain America Merchandise

Vartha

Mod of Thunder
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread but I'll start with this Avengers related Item
Thanks to Lady Sif, I got this at Target.

I had to ask if they had them and they brought one to the customer Service desk, so if you don't see them ask someone to look for them!
fxlightsflyer01.jpg

fxlightsflyer02.jpg

mjolnir01.jpg

mjolnirlit01.jpg

mjolnirlit02.jpg

I plan on putting the crack sticker on clear plastic and attaching Mjolnir with twist ties so I can move the whole thing if needed

I might have to get Mjolnir and Cap's shield. Thank you for the heads up. :up:

I just have no room for the other two lol Wall space is lacking due to the movie posters

Last edited:
Not directly from Cap 2 but still a fantastic statue unveiled at SDCC.

A beautiful statue. Thanks for the picture Hunter. :up:

At Sdcc they showed some of the 6 inch legends from the cap movie line. We get Cap in his Commander Rogers outfit, a new Black Widow, Winter Soldier, Baron Zemo (comic version) and whatever ones they didn't show. I'm guessing Falcon and Crossbones will be included in the second wave.

I would think that the merchandise will start hitting in January, they usually hit two months before release.

I hope they release some good Super Hero Squad figures from the movie. I would love a Winter Soldier.

I hope they release some good Super Hero Squad figures from the movie. I would love a Winter Soldier.

It's not realistic that they'll make a new mold though. With the figures released for Avengers and Thor, they just repainted the previous designs so they would probably re-use the Bucky figure that was included in the Captain America series.

It's also why the toys resemble their television counterparts more than their movie ones...especially Loki.

Hey, so what do people here think about Hasbro leaking the new image of HYDRA agents reappearing?

If that's how BW is going to look in TWS, then I'm happy.

I wish they had more of the ScarJo Widow for us poor folk lol I can't wait for the 6 inch figure

I boughr a super sodier shirt today
did anyone notice the insignia made an ARMY CAPTAIN look like an AIR FORCE SERGEANT? I know because my late brother in law was an air force sergeant

Last edited:
Has anyone found a site to preorder the new six inch figures? I can only find them on kmart.com and they aren't available yet.

Has anyone found a site to preorder the new six inch figures? I can only find them on kmart.com and they aren't available yet.

Try Big Bad Toy Store. They should have them.

Also Kmart's website sales are bad news. Often times, they send out the wrong figure, so I'd suggest staying away from ordering from them.

Tried them, no luck. Only kmart has the black widow.

MAN I want that Widow figure

I got a captain America super soldier project t-shirt but I need to exchange it for the correct size

Last edited:
Target has a few items already - the two versions of Cap from the movie, Winter Soldier, & Red Skull figures. Also stuff like his blue shield, a mask, etc.

Spider-Man 2 figures out as well - Electro looks nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"