isn't there a calendar for catws?

^^^ Fantastic display man. :up:

Thanks buddy :up:

Here's a close-up shot of my "Hero" Aluminium S.T.R.I.K.E. Shield:

P1020006.jpg~original

And my Cap S.T.R.I.K.E Helmet along with a few other props from the first film:

Sanstitre-1.jpg~original

Last edited:
Are those the actual props or reproductions?

They are reproductions (well most of them actually ;)). No way to put your hands on some genuine MS props these days (at least for the main ones like the shield and helmet) unless you are extremely well connected, lucky and/or have tens of thousands of dollars to spend.

Last edited:

P1020006.jpg~original

Sanstitre-1.jpg~original

These are magnificent, I have some Star Wars prop replicas like this and they really are wonderful collectibles to celebrate these films. :up:

The shield is awesome but so are the smaller bits - the compass with Peggy, the framed newspaper clipping, the dog tags. A wonderful collection.

anyone have any luck preordering the DVD?

The shield is awesome but so are the smaller bits - the compass with Peggy, the framed newspaper clipping, the dog tags. A wonderful collection.

Thanks mate. I like the "smaller" items too (especially the compass). I think they round out my helmet display quite well. I hope to be able to add the SHIELD USB drive to the display in the next few months.

Walmart finally got a Scarjo Widow in!
2A1LSVg.jpg

Wow, that IS an amazing display!!! The LCS guy was telling me the Resin Mjolnir is selling like crazy at our shop here.
After years of collecting Hot Toys figures I shifted to much cooler items. And believe me those CA Shields look so mighty in person, I don't regret for a second cancelling the 6 figures from Hot Toy's CATWS line I ordered over the past year or so:

P10109972.jpg~original

Wow, that IS an amazing display!!! The LCS guy was telling me the Resin Mjolnir is selling like crazy at our shop here.

Thanks Vartha.
Actually I am not surprised (even though I thought it would be harder for them to sell it outside of Asia given that it's an unlicensed replica). Even it doesn't compare to the expensive Avengers Mjölnier by EFX it's a very good option if you're on a budget (I think I got mine for about $150 including shipping, I am not that much of a Thor fan so I couldn't see myself spending EFX prices on the hammer), if your looking for a lighter version for costuming purpose and it's much sturdier and better looking than the "disguise" hammer.
The only downside is that the handle is a bit too thin and short (I think the head itself is slightly undersized as well even though not by much).

Yeah Efx Mjolnir is steep for sure. At this point I'm happy with the 12 dollar Disguise plastic version. lol tho the one I have version is from the first movie lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"