Civil War Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty - (Chris Evans) - Part 1

Continue the discussion talking about Chris Evans tailored fit role as Cap, As he reprises the role of Captain Steve Rogers for 5th time in the MCU. From The First Avenger, To The Avengers, followed by The Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron & Captain America 3.:cap:
2wp2jhs.png

:hehe:

Elizabeth Olsen's Plunging Gown at Captain America: Civil War Premiere Makes Chris Evans Literally Stop and Stare

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2016/04/26/elizabeth-olsen-plunging-gown-captain-america-civil-war-premiere/
Elizabeth Olsen is known for having her sisters’ (Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen) minimalist, refined style, so it’s not often she goes full-on Hollywood glam. But Tuesday she pulled out all the style stops at the European premiere of Captain America: Civil War in a sexy, keyhole-neckline dress that turned more than a few heads — including her co-star’s, Chris Evans.

elizabeth-olsen-2.jpg

^^ She's so pretty! :ilv:

Chris Evans and Elizabeth Olsen will be on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Monday, May 2, 2016 at 4PM EST!

:woot:

I know right but imagine if they actually went there with a Cap and Wanda romance in the films going forward

I know right but imagine if they actually went there with a Cap and Wanda romance in the films going forward

The Sharon fans would have a meltdown overload and flood the boards with their whingeing.

Interview from the LA Junket where Chris Evans crashed the last 5 minutes of Bettany's interview. Who knew that behind that seemingly chill cut throat vicious Team Iron Man exterior lies a giggler.
default_biggrin.png

http://sweeptight.com/2016/04/chris-evans-captain-america-civil-war.html

Q: Do you guys play pranks on set?
Chris: On a set like this, it’s not so much pranks as it is camaraderie. The truth is, we really are there to work and you don’t want to diminish other actors’ experiences or disrespect their process. We still have fun, like days when it’s just me and Paul, we’re giggling a lot more.

Chris-Evans-Paul-Bettany.jpg

Chris on Angry Eye-Ball Acting
[YT]b6r0sm1Njrg[/YT]

Chris Evans reveals why he always touches his left boob
[YT]0KFtEim9izo[/YT]

I love Chris. He's da man! Been hearing great things about Civil War. I feel so excited everyday waiting patiently to go see it next Saturday. :up:

Chris & Lizzie for Ellen's Snapshot -

[YT]Cr0Hu3u78lA[/YT]

He much more comfortable on these media obligations now that he's had a lot of practice and seems to have gotten over his previous nerves.

Last time I interviewed you for Winter Soldier I asked you what is the name of Cap’s Barbershop Quartet. I’m now wearing a T-shirt with the name you came up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"