Civil War Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty - (Chris Evans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh.
I'm in that same hair loss boat.
I'm 34 (35 in August) and my top's been thinning since my mid 20s it looks alright as long as it's kept short, I think.
I'll let it go with dignity.
Like a Willis or Statham.
Heck, some day I can cosplay an Earth X Cap, right?

I think Chris' hairstyle is awesome, so much so that I grew my hair longer last year so that I could change my style to match his.

It's a great look.

Does Evans wear a hair piece as Steve Rogers? His hair always looks great.

He always wears one, he's not blond and doesn't dye it. (I think Scarlett dyed her hair red once but every other time was a wig as well)

You can see his hair in BTS photos when he takes off his helmut, or during Comic Con in the middle of filming and then countless fans start complaining - why is hair so dark, why isn't he blond? Every time. :woot:

(l-r, Avengers, Winter Solider, AOU, Civil War)

Chris-Evans-as-Captain-America-in-The-Avengers-2.jpg

chris-evans-comic-con-international-2013-02.jpg

tumblr_o1531p5bnz1tudumgo1_1280.jpg

28E85E3D00000578-3090048-image-m-14_1432157510120.jpg

Don't know much bout this, but isn't there a high chance of devastating side effects (i.e permanent loss of libido, etc) with these anti-hair loss agents?

Maybe that's why Evans and others haven't gone that route (trying to stay on topic lol).

The sides just depend on the person. Some experience absolutely none and others do. I've never heard of permanent libido loss, but have heard it can tinker with libido. But yes, obviously side effects are always a risk when it comes to pharmaceuticals. There are other options out there when you read up on the hair loss forums though.

Eh.
I'm in that same hair loss boat.
I'm 34 (35 in August) and my top's been thinning since my mid 20s it looks alright as long as it's kept short, I think.
I'll let it go with dignity.
Like a Willis or Statham.
Heck, some day I can cosplay an Earth X Cap, right?

If I had the optimal head shape, I would gladly fire it before it fires me. Alas, that's not how things worked out. LOL

***Walks in...looks at discussion***

This isn't going to turn into a situation like the Henry Cavill thread in the BvS forum where the state of the actor's hairline is brought up at least once a month (or so it seems), is it?

:nrv:

What has Cap taught you about yourself that you didn’t know going in? It’s interesting ‘cause the character has a lot of conflict, he’s internally struggling, he’s externally struggling. What has he taught you about yourself that you didn’t know as an actor and a person?

Here's hoping he incorporates his beard into his appearance the next time we see Cap.

What has Cap taught you about yourself that you didn’t know going in? It’s interesting ‘cause the character has a lot of conflict, he’s internally struggling, he’s externally struggling. What has he taught you about yourself that you didn’t know as an actor and a person?

I love this. Cap is the symbol we need

Evans is pretty much the perfect Cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"