First Avenger Captain America: The First Avenger Merchandise Thread.

Cuhail is alot like me. Tho He's been making Sword Scabbards.

lol There are worse places to be bro, I'm just more of a Nerd than you. :D

hey Peterparker, do you ever do individual sword furniture, by the piece, made to order?
(Crossguards, baskethilts and pommels)
Hey Vartha...(He's going to get a kick out of me posting here! )

Cuhail :cool:

lol, yes I have. pm me

Yup! I saw them they're Awesome. I'm the mod in there. :D
I have a friend here whose Dad is a black smith. I'm hoping she can get him to show me that stuff. I have made a chisel way back in Highschool but I want to learn more of that stuff. It was one thing I never got to do at the Faire I worked at.

awesome! Yeah, those circles on the Balder suit were done by hand, if you look close enough, they are not perfect... that bothered me to no end, but my girlfriend kept telling me it was hardly noticeble, so I didn't worry about it. Actually, that whole suit was a test bed for paints I am using for the Capt Shield and scales. :)

Yeah I'd be that picky too. I'm actually thinking about using resin and making a plaster mold for the discs

Anyone getting the trading cards?

517YLr3A6%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

247851_10150274395129804_364544669803_9121244_3431108_n.jpg

$(KGrHqQOKiQE3e-P!VIQBN-(WQJdhw~~0_12.JPG

$(KGrHqYOKpEE3uNLdC8bBN-(ZYzydg~~0_12.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!m!E3KjE6gryBN-CUDdUsg~~0_12.JPG

I like to open a box and see what "chase" cards I get. I love the autograph and memorabilia worn piece of costume cards from other movies that I've opened.

253420_174335705961761_138228759572456_478236_5378708_n.jpg

HTC posted this teaser for the Captain America Hot Toys figure coming soon. Expect the full prototype to have it's pics released by this months end.

I'd LIKE too but I'm still trying to complete my Thor set. Not looking good on Thor's version of these cards for me tho. :(
Anyone getting the trading cards?

517YLr3A6%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

247851_10150274395129804_364544669803_9121244_3431108_n.jpg

$%28KGrHqQOKiQE3e-P%21VIQBN-%28WQJdhw%7E%7E0_12.JPG

$%28KGrHqYOKpEE3uNLdC8bBN-%28ZYzydg%7E%7E0_12.JPG

$%28KGrHqZ,%21m%21E3KjE6gryBN-CUDdUsg%7E%7E0_12.JPG

I like to open a box and see what "chase" cards I get. I love the autograph and memorabilia worn piece of costume cards from other movies that I've opened.

Sweet Can't WAIT to see Cap's Hot Toys!
253420_174335705961761_138228759572456_478236_5378708_n.jpg

HTC posted this teaser for the Captain America Hot Toys figure coming soon. Expect the full prototype to have it's pics released by this months end.

Finally! The mention of a Hot Toys Cap. Guess I better start saving for that expensive figure.

I'd expect it to be around $200. (Hopefully it'll be around $180) I expect him to cost a little more than Thor.

I wish I had the money to buy Hot Toys figures. Those guys always do amazing jobs.

hottoyscaptainamericate.jpg

Too big of a picture but it's our first pic of the Hot Toys Captain America figure!

Just to let you guys know he's actually going to be coming out BEFORE the film is released. So this is going to be a super quick release.

That maybe the first Hottoys figure I own. Especially if he comes with an alternate Steve/Evans head.

Just to let you guys know he's actually going to be coming out BEFORE the film is released. So this is going to be a super quick release.

If that's true then that has to be one of Hot Toy's most timely releases given how late some of their stuff rolls out. I can almost forgive them for the lack of info and photos if that's the case. :oldrazz:

Well they say,

'Fans, please be ready to catch the shield from the star-spangled Avenger before movie launches!'

Which to me reads as though release before the movie. However they could mean pre-order. But how can we 'catch' him if we don't get him physically.

Well they say,

'Fans, please be ready to catch the shield from the star-spangled Avenger before movie launches!'

Which to me reads as though release before the movie. However they could mean pre-order. But how can we 'catch' him if we don't get him physically.

Hmm they could also mean that's when they'll be releasing specs and photos, but given there's a teaser of the prototype I'd almost expect preorders and the figure revealed this week and the figure set for a Q3 release.

Still I'd LOVE it if it were true that they're ready to release it before the film..

I think we'll get specs and pics either tonight or early tomorrow, usually as soon as they are up so are pre-orders so i think that having him shipped (at least in Hong Kong) the week that Captain America is released can be possible.

I think if they release Captain AMERICA in Asia when the film comes out over there he will sell a lot better.

Hot Toys usually don't update or release info until Thursday or Friday though but now it's something to look forward to!

I like how on the OSH board they had trouble distinguishing the teaser if it was the figure or an actual still from the movie. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"