First Avenger Captain America: The First Avenger Merchandise Thread.

I hope they make a shield like what was done with the Deluxe Identity Disc display piece for Tron Legacy. Have it almost in direct scale with the movie's shield.

tempted to buy all the avengers in the smaller scale

Captain Britain? are they releasing that to be politically correct?

Well, Captain Britain HAS been in some Cap comics. Though, they've already made figures of Union Jack & him in the MU line, so it's not like they're doing this JUST so the line doesn't seem overly patriotic.

The US Agent & Crossbones look kick-ass. I hope we get a Bucky Cap in this line, the MU one sucked.

I guess I'll be doing the same with the Cap & Thor figures next year like I did with Iron Man this year. I'll start with the 3.75", then go 6" version/Marvel Select, until the eventual Hot Toys versions:woot:

Man, those Captain Britain and US Agent figures are naughty!! :hrt:

i like 4 inch figures, better for desk displays

When do these start hitting shelves? March or April? I can't remember when I heard they were coming out.

I'm also curious to know if they will give Cap several different waves and costumes. Kinda like with the Iron Man 2 line. Hasbro will definitely be pushing those toys, so any extra figures with various suits or gadgets is a given. A comics series and movie series.

Since Winter Soldier is in the line, we can guarantee that a Bucky-Cap figure could be included. Which would be nice, considering in the MU line, he's in a hard to find 2 pack with a giant Skrull.

And maybe even get our first Captain Steve Rogers figure. I've always liked his new look.

Anyone got a link to the first picture its not loading for me (i get a time out page)

Also what size are these?
I think those are the 3 inch, but there are supposed to be 6" figs too
82530578.jpg

glad to see the thor figure is slightly taller than cap's in that pic :)

He could be taller. The two figures look shopped in together.

Is Cap standing on Thor's foot?
Way to go, Cap! :up:

heh To make himself taller BA hahaha

Picked up the Cap/Red Skull with Cosmic Cube Superhero Squad today. :D

Yeah I have those as well. Although, the "A" on my Caps head is all the way over to the right side of his head, next to the wing. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"