First Avenger Captain America: The First Avenger Merchandise Thread.

wow thanks for the scans. love those alternate posters

I'll have to pick up that art book.

Also I read that the exact dates for the Marvel Select Captain America is August 17th and Red Skull is being released on August 24th.:hrt:

yup. I found that out yesterday. Why arent they releasing them the same day like the Loki and Thor figures? at any rate they seem pretty proud of them. marvel and DST have been tweeting about them like mad. I'll get two of my namesake of course

Was lucky enough to get one of the posters from my theater, the one with Cap facing sideways.

Looks awesome. Can't wait to get it framed.

:awesome:

Not sure why they are doing that. Maybe because of the size of the orders. I think it happened once before with the Iron Man 2 Selects.

Was lucky enough to get one of the posters from my theater, the one with Cap facing sideways.

Looks awesome. Can't wait to get it framed.

:awesome:

I was able to snag that poster from my local theater as well as this one.

Captain-America-The-First-Avenger-Final-Poster.jpg

Best thing about working at the theater is getting free posters. I have all the pre-Avengers final posters for all the films. :awesome:

My favorite Cap posters are the teaser one and the one posted above ^

But I already have the teaser one hung up in my basement so I decided against purchasing it.

I was able to snag that poster from my local theater as well as this one.

Captain-America-The-First-Avenger-Final-Poster.jpg

Best thing about working at the theater is getting free posters. I have all the pre-Avengers final posters for all the films. :awesome:

I was actually meaning this one:

Cap-poster-.jpg

Saw yours at the theater, as well. Looks awesome. Something about Cap's head just doesn't look right, though. Like it was photoshopped on, but the artist forgot to change his head size.

Another look at the 6" Cap and also the Ultimate WW2 Cap is coming in that line...
6inchcapthor.jpg

FINALLY managed to get Skull today at Target but then they had stocked out all their pegs and even had the Skull/Cap 2-packs as well as the Bucky Cap/Crossbones 2-pack as well.

Do we have a website or any official confirmation about these? I only collect 6in and would love more info. Are these walmart exclusives? Any estimate time these should be released?

Well since the Cap ones don't have the W*M stickers on them, I'd assume they'll be available everywhere.

I only figured walmart because iron man 2 did 6 in figures only for walmart.

new packaged pics of the diamond select figures
284137_10150268111674146_163022669145_7380702_6845326_n.jpg

Finally picked up the Movie Cap!
They (Movie Cap and Movie Red Skull) Were BOTH on the Walmart shelves, I went back to get them and they were gone!
Went back this morning and took a look again behind stuff and found the Cap but not Skull.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You got me excited for a second, totally thought you were talking about the six inch figures, haha.

I really want to pick up the 6 inch Movie Cap and Movie Thor, hope they hit shelves soon

You got me excited for a second, totally thought you were talking about the six inch figures, haha.
dude I'm ticked our area hasn't seen the 2nd Thor wave yet.
This Walmart here has a crapload of the 1st wave and those STUPID deluxe figures.

That's awesome! I'm going to have to start scouring Wal-Mart's here soon. I assume your Wal-Mart only had the Captain America 6" wave out?

Mine didn't tho they had several IM stuff marked down

That's awesome! I'm going to have to start scouring Wal-Mart's here soon. I assume your Wal-Mart only had the Captain America 6" wave out?

No that was from a review. They are out overseas, but not out yet here in the States. But I'm sure they will be very, very soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"