First Avenger Captain America: The First Avenger Merchandise Thread.

Captain_20America_20Flying_20Shield.jpg
Marvel is LYING TO YOU, KIDS.

IT'S A FRISBEE.

Question: Will we be seeing a shield replica from say museum replicas? because i think the movie shield is the best i've ever seen. Only reason i'm asking is because this cat, peterparker0077, has created something extraordinary...
IMG_0134.jpg
IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

these pics aren't mine.

When I was picking up some of the Thor Movie figures at Walmart I saw a Cap Superhero Squad set. I hope they're there later.

Marvel is LYING TO YOU, KIDS.

IT'S A FRISBEE.
.....I wonder if there's any warnings on that like on the Thor Hammers? lol
"Warning: not an actual shield. Not for use of defense. Do not throw at anyone to hurt the person."
:doh: it's a FRISBEE if the person can't catch a Frisbee they deserve to get hit!

i'd probably buy the frisbee.... but it should be sheild size dammit

I'll pick up the Frisbee for sure, just for that Display I have going for the Avenger's "prime" 3. :D

I'm starting to see more and more pre-orders for the metal Cap shield on various sites. It's still around 60 bucks, but it's worth it. If you don't want to buy off of ebay, the sites I've seen it on have a release date of May.

I'm starting to see more and more pre-orders for the metal Cap shield on various sites. It's still around 60 bucks, but it's worth it. If you don't want to buy off of ebay, the sites I've seen it on have a release date of May.
bizarro, what are the names of the sites you have seen?

Ebay, Amazon, Bigbadtoystore, Toywiz, Mezco.

I'm always looking on various sites.

Are you wanting the Cap shield? If so, go with Ebay.

I saw the Cap Superhero Squad set over at Walmart with the Buck/Cap and motorcycle.

Is it the same one as before, with new packaging?
It was a three pack with Cap and Avenger assembled labeling. I'd never seen the set before. I don't recall the 3rd figure tho, because I was looking at the Thor set with Sif and a Frost giant and that ugly classic Thor. It had the Avengers labeling too.

Next time, check out the 30 dollar Avengers box set. They have a Cap with his shield on his back, classic Iron Man, Classic Thor, and a few others.

Yeah I looked for other CA packs, didn't see any.

When are we going to see the Hot Toys for this movie? Anyone heard?

I haven't seen or heard anything yet on the HT Cap, Duker.

It's been announced but no specs.

Over on the sideshow forums we are going crazy for some pics.

Considering we've gotten Thor and Odin so far either Captain America or Loki will be next.

I'd look for pics around the time when the trailer gets released, at least i hope that's when we get some news.

I hadn't seen Odin yet. That's sweet. You can really appreciate the costumes.

One of the best things about the specs pics is that you can really see all the intricate parts of the suits (and it's Hot Toys so it's fairly accurate) that's one of the reasons I'm highly anticipating the Captain America figure, cannot wait to get that bad boy on pre-order.

I hate the following:

-Puppies
-Rainbows
-Laughter
-Smiles
-Children
-Dreams
-Any combination of any two of these items

I'm a real man. I'm a butch dude who doesn't have time for any of that wussy stuff. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to argue about superhero movies on the internet.

Superhero Squad Cap set at Walmart
sorry the pic isn't better, my Cell camera sux
Picture2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"