Endgame Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers - Brie Larson

tumblr_pocxjvWhhN1y48dklo1_400.gif

tumblr_pocxjvWhhN1y48dklo2_r1_400.gif

Can I have a gif of either of these?

I think people really miss the nuance in Larson's facial expressions. She does such subtle eye and lip movements that convey so much emotion and her inner thoughts. That shot of her reacting to Stormbreaker flying by her is a perfect example of that.

I think people really miss the nuance in Larson's facial expressions. She does such subtle eye and lip movements that convey so much emotion and her inner thoughts. That shot of her reacting to Stormbreaker flying by her is a perfect example of that.

Totally! She’s a very nuanced actress and shows a lot of restraint in her acting. She goes for subtlety rather than the big obvious facial expressions. I can list many scenes in CM where she does spectacular nuanced work with my favorite being when
she was reading her case file and you see all her thoughts with just her facial expressions

Bingo. Reading the little nuances of her performance has been one of the primary joys of my many CM re-watches, and I suspect it will be the same with Endgame.

Bingo. Reading the little nuances of her performance has been one of the primary joys of my many CM re-watches, and I suspect it will be the same with Endgame.
People want to be spoon fed too often in the fan base. That they went to the deadpan and subtle comedic route here seems to have flown over some's heads.

I can definitely see some sparks between her and Thor

It wouldn't be a waste of time if its just some brief looks between the two or some light flirtation
I dont think anybody expects them to go out on a date and come back to the compound for a love scene or anything like that

Well they do share a lot in common...both of them are the most powerful of the whole Avengers

It wouldn't be a waste of time if its just some brief looks between the two or some light flirtation
I dont think anybody expects them to go out on a date and come back to the compound for a love scene or anything like that
Exactly. I could also see them playing a little with the CM-Thor-Valkyrie trio in terms of how they relate to each other.

Since Thor clearly showed respect, admiration and genuine care for Valkyrie with both even having a bit of a spark going on. With CM it seems to be a similar situation but not as plain and evident as with Valkyrie.

In the end of the day CM and Valkyrie will probably have a similar relationship to each other and Thor could be the one left in the dust. That could be a fun little twist.

Carol probably has extra motivation because of Monica and her daughter being victims of the Snap but also Fury trying to contact her

Most of the time people confuse over acting with good acting.

Carol will probably be angry and full of vengeance that's for sure

Wow, i was just on youtube and was surprised to see that there are actually videos of people ranting about how they legitimately believe that both CM and Brie will be the beginning of the end for the MCU. Jeez, the hate is real. Makes no real sense at all for anyone to think like that.

Wow, i was just on youtube and was surprised to see that there are actually videos of people ranting about how they legitimately believe that both CM and Brie will be the beginning of the end for the MCU. Jeez, the hate is real. Makes no real sense at all for anyone to think like that.
Can't hear you over the billion dollars her movie is about to make at the box office

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"