Cara Delevingne IS Enchantress - Part 1

That first transformation in the meeting room was pretty sweet though, with the hand gripping from under.

That first transformation in the meeting room was pretty sweet though, with the hand gripping from under.

I dug that part. Wish I had that kind of power....then do a 'Hulk' smash with that hand...lols the damage of a hand like that could do wonders.

Did her last line "You don't have the balls" bother anyone? I thought it was was an odd line for this type of character.
That's the part where I said "**** this."

Am only the one who found the dancing hot/sexy? I mean, I don't what's so bad about.

Last edited:
Maybe the dancing was meant to be creepy (if so it failed imo), or sexy/alluring (if so it also failed, and was totally unnecessary/ill-conceived to boot imo). But it just ended up looking ridiculous, and not in a good way.

Maybe the dancing was meant to be creepy (if so it failed imo), or sexy/alluring (if so it also failed, and was totally unnecessary/ill-conceived to boot imo). But it just ended up looking ridiculous, and not in a good way.
Two of my friends thought it was sexy & creepy.. :shrug:

That's fine, I didn't (hence why I added the "imo" part of my comments). And I don't think that making her "sexy," if that's what they were trying to do, was the right approach anyway.

I was surprised by her role, such a pivotal role. I didn't really expect to see a lot from her before I saw this. However, I didn't really like her character nor Cara's performance. Her character was just so flat, not even fun like Uma's Poison Ivy, and Cara didn't really carry the role and she lacked chemistry with the actor playing Rick Flag.

That was pretty cool. I actually found her to be pretty interesting, at least in theory, up until she transformed. An ancient witch trapped in the body of one of our main character's love interest? That's a great premise with a lot of potential, but it was underdeveloped even before the film devolved into nonsense in the third act.

Can someone answer this...weird question...What in the bad place...I mean why was Enchantress waving her arms around like she did in the third act?

It was quite a laughable scene...

The character had a lot of potential. That transformation of hers was so simple yet so cool but they didn't really make her a threat.

Can someone answer this...weird question...What in the bad place...I mean why was Enchantress waving her arms around like she did in the third act?

I think she was building that thing in the sky, casting her "spell" to destroy humanity.

Still...it looked weird when she was doing that...and I almost wanted to burst out laughing in the theater but I held myself back, thankfully...

If she was acting crazy or quirky like Harley Quinn, that would have worked, but it just looked goofy. Her personality was pretty stoic.

That was her way of conjuring up those portals of garbage

It was so adorable when she tried to act all evil and stuff.

Now I know where they got her dance from. It's the African Anteater from "Can't Buy Me Love" :hehe::hehe::hehe:

[YT]VVWG0b2BbY4[/YT]

Last edited:
The arm twirling was ridiculous and there was nothing sexy about her.

What was the context behind this scene in the novelization?
who-is-the-real-villain-of-dc-s-suicide-squad-aka-superhot-805616.jpg

Nothing, she's just sitting there like in the movie.

She pretty much ruined the third act for me. She wasn't written well, and she certainly wasn't acted well

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"