Cara Delevingne IS Enchantress

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's the unknown variable in the cast. Should be interesting to see how she does here.

Cara Delevingne is an interesting person and has an interesting look.

I know nothing about this character, and I haven't seen the actress in anything, so I dknt feel one way or the other about this.

And even though I feel her powers are a little too powerful for the rest of the team, if they wanted an evil sorceress, why didn't they use Circe who's a much more popular villain?/QUOTE]

No offense but she's more popular according to who? As far as the mainstream audience is concerned they've likely never heard of either, and if they're thinking of Circe they're thinking of the one from Greek mythology, not the Wonder Woman character.

I know nothing about this character, and I haven't seen the actress in anything, so I dknt feel one way or the other about this.

She pretty powerful
flashpoint4b+captain+thunder+enchantress.jpg

flashpoint4c+captain+thunder+reversed.jpg

Joe Wright keeps casting her, so she definitely has some skills.

Being British is a big deal for me as well. :woot:

I think it's a good idea having Enchantress in the movie. Firstly, it'll be another magical character after WW in BvS. So that'd be another stamp that magic does exist in the DCCU and, well, they can always connect her to del Toro's JLD as mentioned before. And secondly, the character could very well be our first dip at Shazam and Black Adam since the host also has to say the "word" to become the powerful being.

Well, this one was kind of out of left field, but if it means JL: Dark is happening, I'm all for it!

I think there might be something to it. Enchantress isn't exactly 1 of the big Squad characters.

Considering that many of us don't know squat about Enchantress, would someone who's familiar with the character be so kind to share any interesting info about her and some of her pivotal moments, preferably with few panels from comics?

If there is anyone familiar with her that is. :woot:

I was hoping she'd be Killer Frost...because I had no clue who Enchantress was until tonight :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"