Cara Delevingne IS Enchantress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace Randoph's brain makes leaps in logic that are worthy of scientific study. Randoph puts 2+2 together and comes out with 10.

Did anyone see this?

Interviewers: You seem a bit irritated. Is it us?

Cara: Yeah, it's you.

That was probably the only moment where she wasn't being sarcastic.

Man, Whoopi Goldberg is one self-righteous, sanctimonious b****.

Give an awkward into a bunch of smarmy dipsh**s on a morning show? BURN HER AT THE STAKE!

Rape a multitude of women over a 50 year period? Meh, who cares.

I understand gossip has its appeal, but everything has become a talking point nowadays.

I saw nothing wrong with how Cara acted, especially given the snark which was given to her in the first place. She's one of the most nicest and goofiest women out there in the celeb world. If she's giving any sign of an attitude, more likely than not you deserve it.

I can't really fault the interviewers to begin with. Sure, her name was mispronounced (It is a hard name to get right, but it was the interviewers duty to get it right), but that's not a reason for Cara to suddenly become tired, is it? She's usually a little bit more perky and bubbly. She had zero interest in being there and you can hear it as soon as she starts speaking. I don't think the questions were lazy, they seemed pretty standard - "How busy is your life with all that you're doing?" - "How do you compare yourself to the character you play?"
And she didn't know what to say, and came out with weird answers, in an emotionless tone.
It's like that interview with Graham Norton a few weeks ago, he kept correcting her answers and he seemed to know about the nature of Paper Towns than she did, so much to a point that she didn't have anymore responses for him, because she simply didn't know what to say next.

Mark my words, we'll be getting this with Pan -
"I play a mermaid...she's cool. How do I compare with her? We can both swim...but I have legs...she has a fish's bum."

SS
"I play the Enchantress. She's a bit like Hermione Granger, only more scary and badass. How do I compare with her? I don't...erm. "

Last edited:
Has this been posted?

Cara put this with "Too much secrets, I'll burst"

11828809_879204212128965_858636279884883122_n.jpg

Suicide Squad?

Am I missing something? 'Cause her post definitely says "many" not much, lol.

John-An misquoted her since you can't edit a tweet.

I can't really fault the interviewers to begin with. Sure, her name was mispronounced (It is a hard name to get right, but it was the interviewers duty to get it right), but that's not a reason for Cara to suddenly become tired, is it? She's usually a little bit more perky and bubbly. She had zero interest in being there and you can hear it as soon as she starts speaking. I don't think the questions were lazy, they seemed pretty standard - "How busy is your life with all that you're doing?" - "How do you compare yourself to the character you play?"
And she didn't know what to say, and came out with weird answers, in an emotionless tone.
It's like that interview with Graham Norton a few weeks ago, he kept correcting her answers and he seemed to know about the nature of Paper Towns than she did, so much to a point that she didn't have anymore responses for him, because she simply didn't know what to say next.

Mark my words, we'll be getting this with Pan -
"I play a mermaid...she's cool. How do I compare with her? We can both swim...but I have legs...she has a fish's bum."

SS
"I play the Enchantress. She's a bit like Hermione Granger, only more scary and badass. How do I compare with her? I don't...erm. "

I think she might be an unintentional comedienne. It explains everything.

Naaa she's just a raging coke head who was probably hanging out of her arse lol. She makes Kate Moss seem like Mary Poppins.

I want to see a similar set of photos with Will and Jai instead. :o

Was this ever confirmed to be for Suicide Squad?
COU5V4LUAAE5s9-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"