World Carnage Never Dies, v.2

Animated Carnage 1:

Carnage.gif

and 2:

gif_carnage.gif

From a seminal Carnage story comes this great image:

__hr_symb3.jpg

He does NOT look too happy... I think the first thing he should do upon escape is slaughter the colorist :)

__hr_Carnage+mortal1.jpg

Here's a page I just scanned from Spider-man and Carny's first meeting (Yes this is just me boasting I have Carnage's 1st appearence in 1st print :p)

img032.jpg

I love this page so much. It just shows that this guy is seriously twisted... and there's nothing better than that :D:up:

And to finish things up for the time being, I'll shift the Reflecting God over here:

120396925.jpg

I went to God just to see/
and I was looking at me/
saw heaven and hell were lies/
when I'm God, everyone dies...
[- M. Manson]

[really, that ought to be the official Supervillan Anthem :)]

Thanks for the scan, Electro, feel free to post anything you like here. Much appreciated!

What can carnage do when he has spider-man in his grip? he looks so nasty and stuff. but what can he really do? I only saw him in a game once, that's why I'm asking...

Symbiotica, I love you! Thanks for making another Carnage thread! :)

Yeah, 95 pages of the other thread can be a bit tedious working through.

Anywho, here's a bit of a different rendition.. some fan art by Jason P. Robicheaux.
carnage.jpg

Symbiotica said:
Here's another fav, I love the unique style of this artwork:

win_manual.jpg

Wow, so many of my favorite pieces of Carnage artwork all in one place! :eek:

Used to have this one hanging on my wall, back in the day. Thanks to Sym for posting it. Its been in some trash dump for years now.

Anyway, here is my contribution:
cover.pl

Silver Sable said:
Symbiotica, I love you! Thanks for making another Carnage thread! :)

Better be careful with those "I love you"s. You might get a spiked hand through the chest in response. You know how symbiotes love cuteness and decency. :down

So this will be the new Carnage thread eh? Why did the other one close?

My fan made Sym and Carnage drawing by Clarky

carnagecouleur.jpg

Nothing this exciting ever happens where *I* work, trust me.... a truly great piece of art.

120869621.jpg

I have the Wizard "Villains" book that top picture on post #45 is from, it's on the cover and strangely enough, Carnage hardly gets a mention in that book. I think even Venom got like, half a page. Wow. I think freakin' Gorilla Grodd got more discussion than that... that's Wizard for you though, they hate symbiotes and as far as I can see, they always have.

From "Disordered Minds," another great image...

120872863.jpg

Cool fan-art by someone named Kelly Tinsdale, I hope he doesn't mind my posting this here. [I have no idea how to contact him, or I'd ask.]

120873552.jpg

Symbiotica said:
Animated Carnage 1:

Carnage.gif

and 2:

gif_carnage.gif

These are really cool! Did you make these? Or did someone else?

I have no idea who made those, Tom.

Inks for the cover to "Mindbomb": great art for an equally great story.

120874479.jpg

A serious throw-down from Maximum Carnage: always threatening to, but somehow Venom never quite gets around to actually pulling off the "total humiliation"....

120874950.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"