4) Paint it Black- The Rolling Stones
5) Cannibal Song- Ministry
6) Bodies- Drowning Pool
7) Pretty- Korn
8) Creeping Death- Metallica
9) After the Flesh- My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
10) Gave Up- Nine Inch Nails
11) The Killing Game- Skinny Puppy

There's another song by Korn that reminds me of Carnage and it's called "Freak On A Leash". Check it out. It's pretty good :up:

Symbiotica said:

Just want to say again that this was an awesome painting, Sym. Both Shriek and Carnage look great.

umm, can i ask why the old one was closed? to many pages?

It's a long story which I'm not recounting here; suffice it to say, there were several good reasons which were thought over long and hard.

Here you go Silver. I made it avatar size....

34106542174.gif

Sweet! I may use that for my next avy! Thanks!

(hugs and kisses)

No problem...;) It was screaming at me to make it, so I took the time to do it.

Anytime....

Symbiotica said:
Less said about Ultimate Symbiote, the better! Moving on...

120875727.jpg

From a much-maligned PP:S-M issue, I never got why it was supposed to be so awful. Cletus is not behaving out-of-character... at all.

What issue of PP is that? I would love to read it - looks cool.

So... out of curiosity... is there any point to these "Official Character" threads other than picture spamming?

Cyclops said:
So... out of curiosity... is there any point to these "Official Character" threads other than picture spamming?

So, is there any point to your post other than an attempt to sow discord? [Sorry if that wasn't your intent, but that's definitely how it came off.]

These threads are clearly labeled, tucked in a fairly-obscure corner of the Hype, and consist of fans sharing their collections of comics, etc. featuring favorite characters with each other. Everyone usually gets along in them, which for this place is a rarity. How are they a problem? All you have to do to avoid them is... stay out, just like I stay out of the "Post your hottest Latina pix EVER!!!" threads, which if you want to discuss real "picture spam" might be a good place to start. At least these threads are on-topic.

Guess people quietly talking amongst themselves is somehow just not "cool" enough; perhaps we'd gain more esteem if we were slogging through the vast popularity-contest sewer-system that is Community. No thank you.

...and the picture spamming continues! ;)

One of my favorite covers.

Venomous, are you spamming AGAIN...?! Now look what you went and did; I have to spam to keep up with the Joneses here. :)

121263949.jpg

[much better than a "HOT LATINA" pic, at least IMO.]

As I recall, that Web of Carnage arc was hilarious. It was one of the first Carnage arcs I ever read. Those symbiotes do get around; I think half the Marvel U. has had encounters with them.
That's great if only for the number of symbiote-hating people it infuriates; you either "get" Marvel-version symbiosis or you don't. The humorless rarely do.

Yeah, that Web of Carnage cover screams Clone Saga and Symbiotes. I don't think you can't piss off more clone-hating & symbiote-hating people at the same time than that. But I've never been one to follow crowds, I liked it (great artwork)! :)

OK random picture spamming time...

I love this pic. He whips Venom and Spiderman around like 2 rag dolls.
lastscan22.jpg

Sorry Venomites...although you know Venom gets the last laugh later on...
next1.jpg

next2.jpg

HA! It took a mere 3 seconds for Carnage to kick Doppleganger ass....:D:up:
next3.jpg

I hate to get in between those two.....of course, some of you ladies may feel different about that....
next4.jpg

Carnage with a gun...now THAT's a concept...
next5.jpg

Nice selections, PM. Love his patter when he punts Dopple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"