Carnage Never Dies, v.2

Discussion in 'Spidey-World' started by Symbiotica, Dec 4, 2005.

1. fever red Registered

Hee, Happy Hollidays to me! ^ I love that bit of him, I do. I figure you're planning on painting in some abs, but I can manage with my imagination for now.

And Happy Hollidays to all*, especially Shrewmas.

*Not just you, Nemo, but also your closest associates.

2. Arcturus Registered

Merry christmas everyone, and a have a happy new years. I'm probarbly gonna have a big dinner with my family and knowing me, i'm gonna slam back alot of booze.

Take care, and remember to reach for that star.

3. Silver Sable Wild Pack Commander

Happy Holidays everyone! :up:

4. Cheshire_Cat Registered

And Happy New Year's! In a couple of days anyway.

5. Arcturus Registered

Oh hello Carnage Never Dies, v.2 how is it going?

*I'm doing fine, thankyou*

That's good to hear, yeah.

*Bumped because I care, I care because you do*

6. Silver Sable Wild Pack Commander

I feel kind of embarassed posting this drawing Kiafu made for me but I like you guys so here it is: A threesome pic of my symbiote host,Eddie, and Cletus.I'm still thinking of a name for her :o

[​IMG]

7. Symbiotica Registered

....Can't see Kasady and Brock settling their differences over a woman - any woman - but maybe that's just me.

Meanwhile, look what I had and I didn't even know it: Venom and Scream meet up. I won't post all of it at once since that's considered naughty these days.

We open with Venom and SS duking it out in the middle of a thunderstorm [SS being the one to take a severe beating], when look who just happens to show up.

*hasta la vista, baby....*

8. Symbiotica Registered

... hostile, ain't he? Give a lady a chance, dude. But she gives as good as she gets....

*poof*

9. Symbiotica Registered

sayonara, picture....

10. Symbiotica Registered

[skip a page where SS tries to leave the scene, helping two non-combatants out of harm's way as he goes...]

*edit*

11. Symbiotica Registered

12. Symbiotica Registered

*edit*

...what happens next? Stay tuned.

I've seen bits and pieces of these pages [the person scanning usually clips out the panels with Scream in them], but I've never read the actual story before.

these pages probably really belong in the Clubhouse thread, but nah.... that thread has ~enough~ hits. ;)

13. Silver Sable Wild Pack Commander

14. The Joker The Clown Prince of Crime

That was one thing that bothered me in Venom Vs Carnage.When they settled their differences and teamed up to take on Toxin.

Like Venom would form an allegiance with Kasady,the master of murder.It was pretty weak.A few quick sentences and they were partners.

Surely it would take more than that to make those two fight side by side.No arguing,no threatening eachother........nothing.

15. Symbiotica Registered

*Snippity-doo-dah...*

16. Symbiotica Registered

*Snippity-hey....*

17. Symbiotica Registered

*my oh my, what a wonderful day... SNIP*

...and so Venom gives us his best impression of the events depicted at the end of "Terminator 2."

I dunno, maybe its just me; the Marvelverse seems very, very empty without Venom and Carnage. It's like overlooking a vast, empty plain where a huge battle ought to be taking place, and seeing nothing but space. Every now and then Marvel used to throw us a bone, but not here lately! GG1 and Octavius are still alive, so I hang around. But both of those people got a lot of mileage on them due to their respective movies, so we probably won't see them for a while. Leaving me with.... not much, unless I wanna read about Black Cat.... which I don't. Sheesh BC is still around yet V. & C. are "dead." What kind of justice is that.

18. Norman Osborn Registered

I know how Carnage died Bendis killed him in New Avengers... But what's the deal with Venom?....(I haven't read that far yet ...or I missed something I don't know)....is the symbiote that was Venom dead?..cause I thought that symbiote was infesting Scorpion currently?...or is it just Brock who's dead?...and how'd he die?...thanks in advance :)

19. Symbiotica Registered

this is the only evidence we have as to the final disposition of Eddie Brock:

[​IMG]

Some people take this as irrefutable proof that he is dead: frankly, I don't see it.

IMO only one person can be "Venom," and that is Brock bonded with the symbiote. I do NOT take Gargan bonded with it at all seriously; that isn't Venom in my book.

It was amusing seeing the symbiote bond with and then summarily reject the Fortunado kid, but that's over with now and the symbiote should return to the only person who has really been able to master it at all effectively: Brock.

20. Norman Osborn Registered

Well Spidey's surviving death as we speak.....gotta figure a little salve'll take care of this.....

.....if that's all we have, I say Brock will be back

21. Kraven Registered

He better be...

22. Symbiotica Registered

Probably not until Marvel switches management, I'd say. [unless Bendis takes over the EIC reins, in which case we are all in a great big heap o' trouble.... and not just for symbiotic reasons.]

The present merry crewe seems to want everyone except that simp Toxin dead; like he is even fit to shine Kasady's shoes, much less REPLACE him.

23. Symbiotica Registered

24. Symbiotica Registered

25. Symbiotica Registered

*mangle* ... nope, nothing here... move along, folks.