World Carnage Never Dies, v.2

Yeah the full pic is in the "other" carnage appreciation thread...he's so awesome that he can't be contained within one thread...:D

Doc Ock wears a "fruit suit"? Wow, I dare you guys to say that to his face. bad place, I dare VENOM to say that to his face. :D

*stab*

[Batman tv-show narrator-voice] What's THIS?! Symbiotic MADMEN?! Full-statue VERSIONS?!....

Milestone version Carnage... dammit!

125407955.jpg

This lacks the fluidity a Bowen sculpt would have... but I will probably still have to have him, dammit. Now where will all this money COME from...? I may have to knock over a bank, Joker-style. :)

Yeah, I know what ya mean, My credit card is gonna be cryin' after I get that puppy. I like how they sculpted the black part of the symbiote to look kind of like muscle tissue, and the red part sort of looks like torn, decaying flesh..... awesome. :D

It looks like it was sculpted by the same guy who did that Rogue's Gallery bust; which is not the strongest selling-point there is, but.... I am gonna be sooooo broke...

Ock wears a fruit suit........what????

Who are these neanderthals?? They play for keeps do they?? How long would they be playing for if Ock overheard that remark they made?? Simpletons.

I hope Venom shreds their idiotic asses to pieces.And where is Carnage in this story??

He isn't in this story; I just ran out of Carnage stuff to post. :) I have posted pretty much every Carnage-related thing I own, with the exception of the Batman/Spider-Man crossover.

And yeah, pretty much the old adage holds true here too: never bring a knife to a paranormal-fight. Darwinism in action, y'know.

Doc Ock said:
Ock wears a fruit suit........what????

Who are these neanderthals?? They play for keeps do they?? How long would they be playing for if Ock overheard that remark they made?? Simpletons.

I hope Venom shreds their idiotic asses to pieces.And where is Carnage in this story??

This is the comic where Venom practices what he preaches, he eats the bikers brains! Mhmmm!

V4life, I have to say it: your avatar kicks so much @ss it should be illegal.

But like I said earlier, I am not sure how good these guy's brains would really be, because it seems obvious they're not blessed with a whole lot of functional grey-matter. Would you ever find me facing off with a symbiotic the size of the average mobile-home, armed with a freaking KNIFE and a smart mouth?! My mother did not raise any fools. :)

I really like the way the Venom symbiote is drawn in this comic, it looks almost like art from H.R. Giger, and makes the symbiote look like something more than just a black liquid.

Symbiotica said:
He isn't in this story; I just ran out of Carnage stuff to post. :)

Nothing wrong with re-showing them again in the future.Re-visiting old favorites is always fun.

spidey86_animcarn.gif

:D

^^^

lol, Doc Ock I just love that!

Symbiotica said:
V4life, I have to say it: your avatar kicks so much @ss it should be illegal.

But like I said earlier, I am not sure how good these guy's brains would really be, because it seems obvious they're not blessed with a whole lot of functional grey-matter. Would you ever find me facing off with a symbiotic the size of the average mobile-home, armed with a freaking KNIFE and a smart mouth?! My mother did not raise any fools. :)

This avatar makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, I love it.

And I agree, who in their right mind would want to face off against a monstrosity that has super strength and delights in destruction? Let alone fight it with a knife? It's be like trying to stop a t-rex with a plastic butter knife.

Doc Ock said:
Nothing wrong with re-showing them again in the future.Re-visiting old favorites is always fun.

spidey86_animcarn.gif

:D

Where did you get that? :up:

I tried to edit the big x's off those prior posts, but the Hype says "no." Onward... and get the milk of magnesia....

125588833.jpg

I find the bottom panel here extremely interesting... I really like that depiction of the alien.

125589182.jpg

"Its given me things no human girlfriend ever could." We never get cool double-entendres like this anymore. :)

125589545.jpg

VERY INTERSTING ART here.

And tonights random scan-fest ends with the most touching symbiote-related picture ever: I want to pick him up and hug him and get him a blanket and feed him chicken soup for the soul, poor guy.... all together now, AWWWWWWWW......

125591077.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"