Deadpool 2 Cast Cable

Guys the answer is right in front of us.

image.jpg

;)
I'm actually going to be disappointed if Keira Knightley doesn't have at least a cameo in Deadpool 2.
I nominate Ray Stevenson, aka The Punisher
The possibilities are endless. Tom Hardy, Steven Lang, Jon Hamm are good choices. Here are mine:

1. Mickey Rourke as Marv was basically Cable with more swag
2. Dolph Lundgren is a dead ringer for Cable
3. Clive Owen plays serious better than anybody. Would be balls to see him give DP a look of disgust like this:
clive-owen.jpg

4. Liam Neeson looks just like Cable in this pic lol
tumblr_m1ksrdeXy91ro8i7ao1_500.jpg
Oh snap, previous page :up:
Liam Neeson just for you know what reason.

I'm actually going to be disappointed if Keira Knightley doesn't have at least a cameo in Deadpool 2.

I know he is with Vanessa but I would laugh my backside off if at the start of DP2 the success of the first film has gone to Deadpool's head and he has dumped her and started dating a big name actress like Kiera in a short cameo at the start or something and then Cable shows up to slap him out of it and tell him there are bigger things at stake etc etc.

I know its not possible but Josh Brolin I think would be a great Cable

I also think Lang is too old. I think they should choose someone in late 40's early 50's.

My vote is Jon Hamm, but someone like Jeffrey Dean Morgan should work. I think it should be someone about that age.

4d9e32cc2cfd43e5beff9a2ea23c4100.jpeg

Haha That alone brings fuel for Deadpool.

I know Lang is gunning for it, but how old is Nathan supposed to be? His hair is just prematurely white?

The possibilities are endless. Tom Hardy, Steven Lang, Jon Hamm are good choices. Here are mine:

1. Mickey Rourke as Marv was basically Cable with more swag

041912-sin-city.jpeg

2. Dolph Lundgren is a dead ringer for Cable

dolph_lundgren_as_cable__nathan_summers___fancast__by_janenblake-d96rx5o.png

3. Clive Owen plays serious better than anybody. Would be balls to see him give DP a look of disgust like this:

clive-owen.jpg

4. Liam Neeson looks just like Cable in this pic lol

tumblr_m1ksrdeXy91ro8i7ao1_500.jpg

Dolph is the perfect choice to me!
Or Liam Neeson.
Stephen too old looking

From an old guy action standpoint, you'd want Dolph Lundgren or Stephen Lang
From a comedy straightman standpoint, you'd want Jeffrey Dean Morgan or... I dunno. Rourke does comedy well too, I think.
But you want both?
Liam Nessons.

No, really, you're asking for an old man who passionately believe in in a fight scene and can still knock comedic scenes out of the park. You're asking for Liam Neeson.

You also want someone who's up for this kind of thing, and as much as I respect Dolph and Rourke... I'd be surprised if I see either in a comic book movie (again).

And seconded (sixthed?seventhed?) Keira Knightley playing Domino... again.

If the character was only going to be used once (which I think would be disappointing) then Steven Lang would be the perfect casting, imo. Since most likely he will be around for at least a few movies then they definitely need to go with a younger casting.

let the campaign begin! I'm gunning for Lang as Cable, Knightley as Domino.

Image by Bosslogic

Stephen-Lang-as-Cable-Poster-by-BossLogic-High-Res.jpg

Bleeding Cool posted their own pitch for... wait for it..

Nathan Fillion

and now I want him in there. I don't care that he gets fancasted for everything, it would be amazing.

Definitely down for Kiera as Domino. As far as Cable I'd like to see Ron Pearlman in the role. Don't want Lange but we'll see.

Not going to lie, I really like the image of Kiera as Cable floating around.

yeah no

it was a funny joke but let's not let that catch traction

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"