Sequels Cast Electro!

I wonder if Electro does appear in a film, what kind of suit would they give him. If the movies are any sign, they will definitely update his costume. I certainly don't want to see the starfish mask, I wouldn't mind his face being scarred and somewhat have the design burned into his face.

I wonder if Electro does appear in a film, what kind of suit would they give him. If the movies are any sign, they will definitely update his costume. I certainly don't want to see the starfish mask, I wouldn't mind his face being scarred and somewhat have the design burned into his face.
What about the Ultimate costume. I thought it looks cool.

Get me several pictures of the Ultimate Electro costume, some panels of him using his powers would be nice, never read or seen Ultimate Electro.

Thanks.

UltimateElectro.gif

I hate Ultimate Electro. I hate the whole mindset behind the Ultimates. Electro does not need to be turned into generic, personality-less "badass" villain. Electro being neurotic and unstable is important; he shouldn't be "badass." There's no reason he would have that suit. Having him bald also bothers me.

I say his costume should be totally different from the Ultimates and the classic.

I'm not saying make a copy of Ultimate Electro, make it a combination of both 616 suit and Ultimate, but just leave the ridiculous starfish mask out of it. With that mask, he looks like some kind of Christmas villain. In fact, now that I think about it, his old costume makes him look like some villainous Christmas tree villain.

NO... the mask is Iconic. I would love to see that in a live action film.

I hate Ultimate Electro. I hate the whole mindset behind the Ultimates. Electro does not need to be turned into generic, personality-less "badass" villain. Electro being neurotic and unstable is important; he shouldn't be "badass." There's no reason he would have that suit. Having him bald also bothers me.

I say his costume should be totally different from the Ultimates and the classic.
Actually it makes a little sense that a man would inherit electrical powers via electrocution that he would survive and lose his hair do to these new found powers. I am not saying he should be bald but it makes sense.

they could just make the mask a lot smaller, kinda like how wolverine's now just has little ear thing instead of the huge ones, make the points just barely come off his face

My pick for Max Dillon will always be Walton Goggins.

medium_shane_vendrell.3.jpg

Looks-wise, he's perfect. Absolutely dead-on. Acting wise, I'm not so sure. Unfortunately, even if he could do it, I'm not sure the studio would even consider him. They tend to go for pretty big names for villain roles.

Well, he kicks ass on The Shield, a magnificent bastard, perfect for the part.
I wish I could find back that photo montage I did from the show with him as Electro and Nichole Hiltz as the Black Cat. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"