Cast Flint and Lady Jaye.

Ashley Scott (former "Birds Of Prey") for Lady Jaye, Nathan Fillion is a brilliant choice for Flint. And I'd love to see Adam Baldwin as Gung Ho. Sure, Steve Austin, looks like Gung Ho, but Baldwin is a *much* better actor. I'd also love to see Mutt and Junkyard in #2. Also, Dennis Haysbert for Doc, and Max Martini for Rock N' Roll

dylan_mcdermott.jpg

He might be a bit older now but I always pictured Dylan Mcdermott as Flint.

sheDOES LOOK like lady jaye brought to life

dylan_mcdermott.jpg

He might be a bit older now but I always pictured Dylan Mcdermott as Flint.

I like Dylan McDermott alot, he was great in The Practice. One of those actors where you kind of wonder why he hasn't had more success, because he's a lot better than some of the ones who do.

He is near 50, though, I don't know if they'd want a Flint that old, for the franchise's sake.

How about Jonny Messner as Flint, he played a badassl soldier in Tears of the Sun. He would also be a realisic choice because he would not cost a lot to get.

Kate Beckensale as Lady Jaye would be great also, plus sommers already worked with her in Van Helsing.

Marisol Nichols as Lady Jaye

marisol-nichols-14.jpg

180px-Ladyjaye-dd.jpg

Jeremy Sisto as Flint
jeremysisto1.jpg

I was going to recommend a different Firefly guy for Flint - Adam Baldwin:

Jayne23.jpg

Adam%20Baldwin,%20aka%20Knowle%20Rohrer%20full.jpg

250px-JayneCobb.jpg

I think he would be a good flint

but my homosexual like adoration for beachhead hopes he plays him

But i thought we had a problem with casting major characters different races?

There are a couple guys who I think could play Flint, but my current first choice is Nathan Fillion.

This movie already has enough casting problems without adding that horrible acting B-movie king to it :whatever:

This movie already has enough casting problems without adding that horrible acting B-movie king to it :whatever:
Would you rather have Leonardo Dicaprio, Elijah Wood or Topher Grace as Flint then?

Sophia Bush has the perfect huskiness in her voice to play Lady Jaye, I just saw her in The Hitcher remake and she was actually pretty good.

What about Jerry O'Connell for Flint...and he matches Flint's personality

mensfit4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"