Sequels Cast Kraven the Hunter!

Could it be the presence of a mustache that makes Daniel Day-Lewis seem more appropriate as Kraven?
No, it's the presence of him being one hell of an actor, and I think he would be great for the role. The mustache is just a bonus.

Javier Bardem is a good choice too, and perhaps easier to get then Daniel Day-Lewis

No, it's the presence of him being one hell of an actor, and I think he would be great for the role. The mustache is just a bonus.

Javier Bardem is a good choice too, and perhaps easier to get then Daniel Day-Lewis

I dunno. I think they'd both be nearly impossible to get. As far as I understand that, neither of them are big fans of mainstream Hollywood blockbuster fare.

True, but one of them can be broken, and my guess is...Javier Bardem.

But Sony would have to let Vanderbilt craft out a script on the level of Zodiac, no wuss-footing. These are actors who want to read a script a find something challenging, and maybe even help develop a certain character with whom they are playing.

True, but one of them can be broken, and my guess is...Javier Bardem.

But Sony would have to let Vanderbilt craft out a script on the level of Zodiac, no wuss-footing. These are actors who want to read a script a find something challenging, and maybe even help develop a certain character with whom they are playing.

If they could sell either of them on the project, my confidence would go up immeasurably.

Kraven's supposed to be russian....not spanish....I guess I just see Brolin as a much better Kraven rather than Bardem. Also, I think Brolin is a more realistic option.

Kraven's supposed to be russian....not spanish....I guess I just see Brolin as a much better Kraven rather than Bardem. Also, I think Brolin is a more realistic option.

You don't have to be Russian to play Russian. Brolin isn't Russian either.

And don't get me wrong. I think they'd both do a great job. And I think Brolin probably is the more realistic option.

I've been thinknig about Gerard Bulter as Kraven the Hunter and I know I said it before, but I must say it again, his acting skills combined with his look really could bring comic book Kraven the Hunter to life in all his glory. Even my friend from school agrees with me about that.

My question is, what do the filmmakers of the Spidey films think of him? Quite frankly, I think that they think he is great, especially if they have seen 300, which is one of the reasons I think he will be cast as Kraven the Hunter in a Spidey film.

I've been thinknig about Gerard Bulter as Kraven the Hunter and I know I said it before, but I must say it again, his acting skills combined with his look really could bring comic book Kraven the Hunter to life in all his glory. Even my friend from school agrees with me about that.

My question is, what do the filmmakers of the Spidey films think of him? Quite frankly, I think that they think he is great, especially if they have seen 300, which is one of the reasons I think he will be cast as Kraven the Hunter in a Spidey film.

Gerard Butler doesn't have much in the way of acting skills... just yelling skills.

Javier Bardem completely silent in No Country for Old Men is many, many times scarier, more intimidating and more badass than any yelling done by Gerard Butler in 300. And that's why I say Javier for Kraven.

Gerard Butler doesn't have much in the way of acting skills... just yelling skills.

Javier Bardem completely silent in No Country for Old Men is many, many times scarier, more intimidating and more badass than any yelling done by Gerard Butler in 300. And that's why I say Javier for Kraven.
Javier Bardem probably is a fantastic actor and i've heard such grea things about him from No Country for Old Men. So really, I'm fine with either one. However, gerard Butler can do alot more than yell. He did more than that in 300.

I think this guy could be a cool Kraven.:word:

000492713669.jpg

has anyone actually seen Javier in anything other than No Country?

has anyone actually seen Javier in anything other than No Country?

Yeah. The Sea Inside, Before Night Falls, a lot of his Spanish stuff. Nothing that screams KRAVEN, though I did briefly consider him (based on his look and his physique and acting ability) for the part before No Country, but No Country rekindled my interest in him for the part.

well Jeffrey Dean Morgan is a white version of Bardem lol
IMG_8833.JPG

jeffreydeanmorganzc0.jpg

If yall think that Kraven is a good Character your wrong he's stupid.... If they ever make 4 continuing with the previous trilogy, the villians have to be The Lizard and Scorpion they are perfect and adaptable..Id hope for VEnom but Ramni Did something stupid with SM3

Let me guess your 12 right? :whatever:

If yall think that Kraven is a good Character your wrong he's stupid....
If you think Kraven is a bad character, your wrong hes great. OMG see how I was able to turn that around. Its called an opinion. Obviously you've never read Kraven's Last Hunt, one the best Spidey stories ever.

If they ever make 4 continuing with the previous trilogy, the villians have to be The Lizard and Scorpion they are perfect and adaptable..
Lizard? Yes. Scorpion? Nope, doubtful.

Id hope for VEnom but Ramni Did something stupid with SM3
Obviously your one of those fanboys that get off just seeing a symbiote regardless of how *****y the story is so I'll just refer you to here. http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=13957944&postcount=6

If anyone seen TAS spider-man the episode where Scorpion comes about is great it could work as a movie, how true to the actual story of scorpion IDK, i cant remember the actual story in the comic. but now after thinking about it Id Like

SP4- Lizard/ Electro (they did mention briefly in the Daily Bugle in SP2 I thk maybe 3).
SP5- Vulture/Scorpion

But I just dont think Normal people would see Kraven theyd wouldnt understand, Ill probably get B****ed at for saying that, but i thnk its true. Kraven, although known, normal box-office patrons probably would understand the character as it is ment to be.

What's not to understand about Kraven, he's a hunter? :confused:

They understood an alien hunter in Predator with no problem. Kraven is actually less complicated to bring to the big screen, very much like Doc Ock. Where the actor has to bring the character out, as opossed to the over-use of CGI. Which I think SM4 needs, LESS CGI, especially where it isn't needed.

I was always agianst the whole, King Leonidas as Kraven, thing

but, this is more of the look I would like to see Kraven have
[URL="http://imageshack.us"][/URL]

well, not exactly that, but, you get what I mean

Yes, that's the look they should be aiming for.^

But without the Indiana Jones hat, change the pants to black, black boots, and make the jacket a bit more puffy with a dingy tan fur collar, the classic eyes of a lion on the chest part, on either side of the jacket.

Now imagine Javier Bardem, Daniel Day-Lewis or even Gerard Butler in the role. Now that could work very well.

I kinda like the hat, not for the whole movie, but, maybe in atleast 1-2 scenes, it could work for him

I agree about the jacket, lighter tan, fur collar (kinda, bomber jacket, style, nothing to extreme)

idk, about he loin eyes, maybe, some type of lion symbols on his buttons of the vest's chest pockets

FYI- If you could tell, that is Gerard Butler (its from his new movie Nim's Island)

I'd prefer him without a hat, it's too Indiana Jones for me, and I didn't know that pic was Gerard Butler.

Yeah, I like those symbols/buttons, two huge golden lion eyes would be a nice touch.

And that is the exact jacket/bomber I was refering to, perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"