The Dark Knight Rises Cast Sgt. Bullock.

the office is so wacked out. i catch it on bbc america at like 2 am sometimes...

Captain_Obvious said:
that guy...from that BBC show... The Office

Someone who's British and chubby...

david_dance_640.jpg
Ricky Gervais? :D somehow i don't think he'd work.

Babs Gordon said:
the office is so wacked out. i catch it on bbc america at like 2 am sometimes...
i can watch the box set over and over :up:

Bat Brain said:
Ricky Gervais? :D somehow i don't think he'd work.
any reason?

i dunno. he's more of a comedy actor i think, and he probably wouldn't do a serious batman movie very well. But who knows? I could be proven wrong.

Bat Brain said:
i dunno. he's more of a comedy actor i think, and he probably wouldn't do a serious batman movie very well. But who knows? I could be proven wrong.
john goodman as also a comedy actor...no one has argued that:confused:

Being an actor doesn't consist of sticking to one type of acting, IMO.

meh well;)

I think Goodman is too old. In the new films' continuity, I don't think there should be a Sgt. Bullock. However, freshly-minted -Detective- Bullock might work. The only problem is that there aren't many young, fat guys in Hollywood. I heard that some of the Backstreet Boys porked up. ;). I actually think this would make for a great sequel. Loosely following the The Killing Joke, Gordon gets kidnapped and Bullock helps Batman to get him back. Or Something.

Nathan said:
Case closed. I can't think of anyone else to play Bullock.
I know it seems that way (and that's my own personal opinion)...but things change. I know virtually no one in the fan community thought of Oldman as Gordan, but he'll be great. As long as the guy gives a strong screen test, I could care who Nolan chooses.

You know, it's amazing, but we'd never seen a live-action version of Bullock before. I believe he was in the first draft of Returns, but that's it. Another mileston for Batman, I hope.

no problem. i added everyone that was suggested in the thread so far. :up:

Robert Costanzo.the voice from the cartoon.
982796532.jpg

Michael Madsen. He has the voice, too.

Captain_Obvious said:
that guy...from that BBC show... The Office

Someone who's British and chubby...

david_dance_640.jpg

I love the The Office, it's shame it ended, I say John Goodman for Harvey Bullock

Steve Scherippa isn't on the list. He'd be a pretty good nomination, too.

Timstuff said:
Steve Scherippa isn't on the list. He'd be a pretty good nomination, too.

13-19439-sm.jpg

I'd never heard of him before but looking at him now he could make a good Sgt. Bulllock. Brendan Gleeson is still my first choice though.

aipre2.jpg

some dude i saw from csi cant recall his name tough but not the main characters this guys keeps re-curring

John Goodman use to be my #1 choice for this part because he really is a good serious actor. But i think he has gotten a little old

So i would have to go with James Gandolfini. He too is a good actor with a temper, who suit this role fine

James Gandolfini was born for the role. I'm offically starting

JAMES GANDOLFINI FOR HARVEY BULLOCK DAMMIT!

i voted gandolfini. he'd be perfect. my second choice is John C Reily(very underrated) then tom sizemore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"