The Dark Knight Rises Cast Sgt. Bullock.

Captain_Obvious said:
so you're implying we need to see Boomtown to agree with you?

Sadly I've seen an episode or 2 and I'm still stickin w/my original choice :)
Blasephemy! :o ;)

Man, I really miss that show. It was so good. Why'd they have to cancel it? I should really buy the DVDs.

James Gandolfini baby!!! Goodman would rule too, but i wanna see Tony Soprano in a Batman. I think he would add to the atmosphere.

John Goodman

goodman.jpg

john_goodman1.jpg

Here's another suggestion.

Ray Winstone
kb-rw.jpg

But still,

BRENDAN GLEESON DAMMIT!!!

brendan_gleeson%5B1%5D.jpg

I am totally for John Goodman, Brendan Gleeson, John Ashton........all these guys would totaly rock as Harvey Bullock

but something tells me if Bullock is used in the movies, James Gandolfini is going to get it.

But i would love any of the guys i mentioned to be casted

What about Kevin James as Sgt Harvey Bullock?

mptv1.gif

Ray Winstone or Brendan Gleeson. Either of them would work perfectly. They can play gruff and deliver a good Brookyln accent! :up:

Robert Costanzo would be great, a nice nod to B.T.A.S. , he's got the look and the voice, no one (or few actors) know the character as well as him: it would really be great!

That Ray Winstone guy looks most like Bullock to me. My choice for now.

Winstone can't do an American accent. He's working class Brittish, that's his the character type he always plays. He doesn't have the range for Bullock.

I guess Tom Sizemore is out of the running now ;)

Heeheh.
I'm pulling for Pat Warburton ( he might have to gain a few pounds) or Bobby Costanza (maybe too old).

Oldman = Gordon said:
Winstone can't do an American accent. He's working class Brittish, that's his the character type he always plays. He doesn't have the range for Bullock.

That's too bad. Next ..

Michael Madsen would be a brilliant Bullock.

John Carroll Lynch
John_Caroll_Lynch.jpg

I couldnt find the picture I wanted of him. Lynch's character on Carnavale looks just like Bullock. The toughness of that character mixed with the goofiness he had on The Drew Carey Show will make a good Bullock. The only problem is he is bald which i think can be over looked.

there's so many talented actors on this list. My first choice would be John C. Reilly, 2nd D'Onofrio, 3rd Gleeson.

Madsen is far and away the best choice, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"