The Avengers Cast The Avengers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Nathan and Eva WON'T be Hank and Janet, I'd like to pitch in my two cents!

Simon Baker as Hank Pym
Olivia Wilde as Janet Van Dyne
1254251425442.jpg
olivia-wilde-profile.jpg

Cavill's not a bad choice. I'm surprised that nobody's suggested Jason Momoa for Namor yet. I don't want him for the role, I'm just surprised nobody's said that yet. Also I always thought Pym was a bit older than Janet, ala Reed and Sue. I just figured it was a 60's Marvel template. Like how Stark and Blake had a thing with their assistants.

How about Kristanna Loken as Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers)?

899598-844833_ms_marvel_steps_12___13_by_davidyardin_super.jpg

Last edited:
http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/706982/Update-Did-Alice-Eve-Ditch-The-X-Men-For-The-Avengers.html

Update: With Mad Men star January Jones seemingly set for the role in X-Men: First Class which was once a solid lock for Alice Eve, it raised questions as to where the She's Out of My League star stood in terms of Mathew Vaughn's upcoming franchise reboot. Well, it seems that the folks over at ComicBookMovie may have just shed some light over First Class' Emma Frost casting debacle. According to one of their sources, after disagreements over script changes, Eve actually requested a release from her contract. Given the fact that we now have January Jones, that request was apparently granted. However, that's not even the big news. CBM also reports that Alice Eve may be courted away from the Fox-run X-Men film by Marvel Studios for a role in the upcoming crossover extravaganza The Avengers.​

According to the report:​
"Marvel Studio wishes to include her in their ensemble superhero film, The Avengers, as a villain. The role, albeit minor, would serve to tie together another of their properties; since the villainous character is most notably featured in Thor comic story lines. Though the role has yet to be given a name, fans of the character should undoubtedly be able to pinpoint who it is."​
Sooo -- a female villain character carried over from the Thor comic storylines to be played by a buxom blonde bombshell? Gonna need to mull that one over for a bit...

...Well, whadayaknow?! If indeed Marvel has Alice Eve lined up for a role in The Avengers as the sinister Asgardian Goddess The Enchantress, it would be a major upgrade. While the role of Emma Frost is compelling, based on the glutton of others cast for the film, it doesn't seem like our White Queen would have much screen time to do anything. If we were to go by Alice Eve's apparent issues with the script, it may add credence to the idea that things look just as confusing on the inside of this production as it does to us every time we read about the near-daily additions to the cast.​
Emma Frost was last played by Tahyna Tozzi in X-Men Origins: Wolverine as a kidnapped super-powered teenager in a very minor role considering her importance in the X-Universe. It's a safe bet that not much changed about that in First Class, much to chagrin of Alice Eve. That being said, it could also serve as a breakthrough role for January Jones, allowing her to shed the domestic cattiness of Betty Draper, should she embrace it well enough.

While not a thing about this rumor is confirmed, what is certain, is that Alice Eve's voluptuous look is absolutely perfect for The Enchantress. Even a small cameo in The Avengers could lead to a major role in the sequel to Kenneth Branagh's upcoming epic Thor film, which would be a huge career boost.

What do you think? Is X-Men: First Class' loss The Avengers' gain?

Read more: http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/7...The-X-Men-For-The-Avengers.html#ixzz0xSwylALL

My top 3 picks for Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers).

Adrianne Palicki:
9.jpg
MsMarvelVol1HC.jpg

Kristanna Loken:
899598-844833_ms_marvel_steps_12___13_by_davidyardin_super.jpg

Laura Vandervoort:
MsMarvel_38.jpg

All are too young looking and not good actresses so no thanks.

Just wondering Majik1387, who's your pick for Carol Danvers / Ms. Marvel?

Diane Kruger, Amy Smart, Ali Larter, Rebecca Romijn, and I'm sure there's more I can't think of right now.

I like the suggestion of Ali Larter for the role of Carol Danvers / Ms. Marvel.

Good choice on Larter. She for sure has Carols attitude. And I believe she's in her age range, which is mid 30s? That's just how I pictured her in my head.

How about Laura Vandervoort for Mockingbird (Barbara "Bobbi" Morse).

She's getting to be the girl suggested for every blonde role now. Turning into a bit of a Jensen Ackles who went from Cap suggestion, to "Hey, Clint's blonde too - Jensen for Hawkeye"

And at least with him the characters were actually going to be in the movie. I can't really see Mockingbird making it to the big screen any time soon.

I can see her at some point, but not the first Avengers movie.

And Young Superman, your obsession to suggest Laura Vandervoort for every female(mainly blonde) role is annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"