Homecoming Cast the Marvel Spidey Universe, again - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason (it's really not that important) I'm stuck with the idea of Jason Clarke as Scorpion if the character comes to pass.

IMG_0040.jpg

He wouldn't be as endearing as Zahn but I guess I never really saw him as someone weasely characheter, rather a s*** kicker who's maybe a few notches above someone like Rhino. A pawn with a few anger issues and we've seen that kind of character from Clarke.

Alternatively I could see Clarke as Sandman, though.

For some reason (it's really not that important) I'm stuck with the idea of Jason Clarke as Scorpion if the character comes to pass.

IMG_0040.jpg

He wouldn't be as endearing as Zahn but I guess I never really saw him as someone weasely characheter, rather a s*** kicker who's maybe a few notches above someone like Rhino. A pawn with a few anger issues and we've seen that kind of character from Clarke.

I say Clarke for Norman

I second this. Back when Tony Revolori was first cast I was really hoping we'd get him as Harry and Bardem as Norman. That would have been freaking PERFECT!

As for Scorpion, you guys all picture Gargan a lot more tough and intimidating than I ever did. I always imagined him as kind of washed up, a guy who's only client left is Jameson and has such low self esteem he has no problem taking his bosses constant verbal beatings while running mundane assignments like trailing a teenage photographer. Kind of like a stooge to JJJ. He only becomes somebody after the experiment, and that's when is buried dark side comes out. Someone who can balance the likable bum but maintain a dark side, like Steve Zahn,

313151.jpg

Damn, that's inspired! Welp, now I have two top choices for the role. Gargan has to have some humility to him after all and can't solely be the controlled, mindless Scorpion so yeah, that works perfectly!

IMG_0040.jpg

Clarke and Casey Affleck are my favorites. I think both of them are pretty unlikely though.

So....if/when they introduce Black Cat, who's everyone's pick? Personally I wouldn't mind seeing AnnaSophia Robb in the role

So....if/when they introduce Black Cat, who's everyone's pick? Personally I wouldn't mind seeing AnnaSophia Robb in the role

Someone close to Tom's age (either a year younger, same age, or a year older), unless they go with the Ultimate route.

I would've liked her as MJ. She could work as Felicia too though. Or Gwen Stacy.

If they cast her, she'd probably end up as Glory Grant or Jean DeWolffe :o

Someone close to Tom's age (either a year younger, same age, or a year older), unless they go with the Ultimate route.

She's like 2 and a half years older than he is, so it could work

I would've liked her as MJ. She could work as Felicia too though. Or Gwen Stacy.

If they cast her, she'd probably end up as Glory Grant or Jean DeWolffe :o

:funny:

Casey Affleck is such a random choice for Scorpion that I never thought of him I guess he'd work & he has a good face for angry Gargan. Jason Clarke is a good choice too & would also make a great Norman

With Affleck winning Best Actor, he's a big name that I could see Marvel and Sony going after. But then there's those allegations from 7 years ago, so..

What does everyone think of Jason Isaacs as Norman?

He's be good. Maybe too low profile. Norman is the right kind of role for Marvel to get a big name for.

With Affleck winning Best Actor, he's a big name that I could see Marvel and Sony going after. But then there's those allegations from 7 years ago, so..

Plus he may not want to do a superhero movie.

Gordon Ramsay as J. Jonah Jameson.

Wow.

As for Casey Affleck as Scorpion, wouldn't that be too small for him if he's going up in the ranks? Years ago it would work ,but you can get a lesser actor for that role. Would Carnage be too small? He played a good psycho in Killer inside me

Allegedly, he's pretty crazy in real life.

Wow.

As for Casey Affleck as Scorpion, wouldn't that be too small for him if he's going up in the ranks? Years ago it would work ,but you can get a lesser actor for that role. Would Carnage be too small? He played a good psycho in Killer inside me

Not necessarily. People thought Vulture would be too small for Keaton

Exactly, Vulture isn't much more prominent in Marvel lore than Scorpion, and certainly not in the GA's mind.

Yeah, and if they build up to the S6 with Scorpion in it, he'd definitely be an important character not just in one movie, but maybe 2-3 more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"