Cast the Marvel Universe - Part 2

I want to see Monica Rambeau in a Marvel movie ASAP-- The producers should hire Kerry Washington, she'd be good and is popular.

So something I just realized today:

Lucy Punch as Moonstone?

Lucy+Punch+Will+Meet+Tall+Dark+Stranger+Premiere+6JsIEIAhTwHl.jpg

Im still waiting for them to remake Daredevil

Any actress can rock a pixie cut; what I'm looking for in Janet Van Dyne is the pixie personality. Zooey Deschanel, or someone very like Zooey Deschanel, would be ideal for her.

I don't know why this comment was directed at me but I essentially agree. The problem is how do you know if an "actress" can pull off that personality or not with out letting them try? Sure we've all seen somebody we like for the part play a character the way we picture Jan but that doesn't mean another actress couldn't do just as good of a job or maybe even better.

I want to see Monica Rambeau in a Marvel movie ASAP-- The producers should hire Kerry Washington, she'd be good and is popular.

I agree about seeing Monica but I would rather see Gugu Mbatha Raw or Megalyn Echikunwoke play her.

This sexy thing as Ms.Marvel

images

Last edited:
The Inhumans

Black Bolt: Tom Hardy
Maximus: James Franco
Medusa: Emily Blunt
Crystal: Imogen Poots
Gorgon: Jason Momoa
Karnak: Karl Urban
Triton: Jonathan Rhys Meyers

A repost:

Dude D'Onofrio would be awesome as Kingpin! For the movie anyway.

The only other choice of this caliber is James Gandolfini, but hes a distant second in my book. Plus the comparisons with his other kingpin role would be constant.

images

I have a feeling that ship has sailed. :cwink:

Also, Aaron Paul needs a role in the MCU. I don't care who, just get him in there.

How about Stephen Dorff as Kaine/Scarlet Spider:

StephenDorff08TIFF.jpg

2 random ones I thought of

Aaron Paul as Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider
AaronPaulGhostRider_zpsf40d084b.jpg

Christoph Waltz as Ulysses Klaw
christophwaltzklaw_zps95736d3b.jpg

Honestly though, I just want to see them in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I don't even care what role.

This one seems pretty popular

And understandably so, for the German accent. And Waltz is great in everything, so yeah.....but I'd prefer Sharlto Copley for Klaw. The Afrikaaner accent would be a bit more "real" than a German one.

Sharlto Copley is another one who would be great in that part. Either way I hope both of them make their way into the MCU.

I've been watching the Netflix original series, Hemlock Grove, and it's a well acted and written show. So I will bring back an old challenge. I'll list off some actors and cast who they would be good as.

Bill Skarsgard (yep, Alexander's younger brother!)
hemlock-grove8.jpg

Landon Liboiron
MV5BMTM5NzIwODg3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTU5NDEyOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY960_.jpg

Penelope Mitchell
penelope_340_453.jpg

Freya Tingley
freya-tingley-from-'hemlock-grove'-celebrities-at_3602763.jpg

^Who are these children....? :huh:

I don't know any of them. But I suppose if Marvel ever gets that Runaways project off the ground that went into development hell, or maybe Power Pack, they could find work.

The original 5 X-men

Cyclops - Xavier Samuel
xavier_samuel_vancouver_eclipse_08.jpg

Jean Grey - Lily Collins
lily_collins_red_hair.jpg

Beast - Josh Peck
18fc0_josh_peck.jpg

Iceman - Jeremy Shada
images_q_tbn_ANd9_Gc_SImiwbss_ORV6_MLJn4n_CTo5c77_RDe4.jpg

Angel - Austin Butler
images_q_tbn_ANd9_Gc_SG2_D_8_Sda90i_Vo8_Plkq_Mqah_KNw_Z8z.jpg

Nice picks, especially Josh Peck!

Been getting into "Graceland" lately. Aaron Tveit is my new top choice for Johnny Storm.

aaron-tveit-graceland_zpsfc3a65af.jpg

aaronprecioussmile_zps3aed611c.gif

My brother turned me on to the idea of the two lead actors from "Franklin and Bash" being conscripted into the Marvel universe as Matt Murdock and Foggy Nelson. Of course, this is mostly because they play lawyers and have a good chemistry, but it's a fun idea nonetheless.

Give Zack from Saved By The Bell some red hair, and put a few pounds on the other guy (Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer, respectively), and there you go!

Franklin-And-Bash-Season-2-Poster-1.jpg

Foggy-needs-an-ego-boost.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"