Beast - David Harbour
Magneto - Viggo Mortensen

Mister Fantastic - John Krasinski
Invisible Woman - Kristen Bell
Human Torch - Dylan O’Brien
The Thing - Seth Rogen
Silver Surfer - Keanu Reeves
Doctor Doom - Javier Bardem

I've been imagining this for YEARS! Decided to fancasted some deep cuts I like how Spider-Man did that. But unlike Spider-Man... The X-MEN franchise doesn't really need race/gender bend if they use the deep cuts. I'd like most of these as teachers or staff at Xavier's except Juggernaut n Gyrich of course

Psylocke

[YT]stU9dV6-w_U[/MEDIA]

Kitty Pryde

14624232_171692493298769_5582185921077313536_n.jpg

Warpath or Thunderbird

MV5BMTk0NTI3OTY4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzkwNTEzMDE@._V1_.jpg

Northstar

ben-whishaw-freddie-mercury.jpg

Stevie Hunter

1200px-Joy_Bryant_Paleyfest_2013.jpg

Juggernaut

latest

Henry Peter Gyrich

2fdadb187e853a808b6a480346dd4882--a-button-blazers.jpg

Strong Guy

David-Mattey.jpg

Morph

622a4acd9ffa621e06afdc3ca11aba7b--simon-lewis-robert-sheehan.jpg

Sharon Friedlander

large.jpg

Annie Ghazikhanian
d0852848165a19fe1ae9dda2d75abbc7

Last edited:
Professor X - Jason Isaacs
Wolverine - Charlie Hunnam
Cyclops - Armie Hammer
Storm - Gugu Mbatha-Raw
Jean Grey - Emily Blunt
Beast - David Harbour
Magneto - Viggo Mortensen

Mister Fantastic - John Krasinski
Invisible Woman - Kristen Bell
Human Torch - Dylan O’Brien
The Thing - Seth Rogen
Silver Surfer - Keanu Reeves
Doctor Doom - Javier Bardem

I could live with most of these choices. Hunnam is the only one I really wouldn't wanna see.

But all of my wolverine choices are all older.

Justin Theroux, Christian kane, Tom hardy before sony nabbed him.

Last edited:
Got the look for sure.

MCU X-Men

Professor X/Charles Xavier- Ralph Fiennes
Scott Summers/Cyclops- Richard Madden
Jean Grey- Kate Mara
Dr. Hank McCoy/Beast- Colin Hanks
James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine- Charlie Hunnam
Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler- Andrew Garfield
Bobby Drake/Iceman- Dylan Minnette
Kitty Pryde- Hailee Steinfeld
Marie/Rogue- Katherine Langford

Brotherhood

Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto- Liam Neeson
Victor Creed/Sabretooth- Sam Worthington
Psylocke- Summer Glau
Pyro- Luke Benward
Mystique- Natalie Dormer
Toad- Sean Astin

Fantastic Four

Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic- Jake Gyllenhaal (if DC do not scoop him up)
Sue Storm/Invisible Woman- Diane Kruger
Johnny Storm/The Human Torch- Logan Lerman
Ben Grimm/The Thing- Seth Rogen
Victor Von Doom/Doctor Doom- Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Alicia Masters- Anne Hathaway
Norrin Radd/Silver Surfer (CGI/voice)- Keanu Reeves

no funky list at the moment, but I want to throw Jannik Schümann into the mix of potential Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler fancasts. 24 years old, already worked with Wim Wenders and a natural German accent

Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic ... Matt Bomer
Sue Storm/Invisible Woman ... Blake Lively
Johnny Storm/Human Torch ... Charlie Plummer
Ben Grimm/Thing ... Seth Rogen
Victor von Doom/Doctor Doom ... Thomas Wlaschiha

Last edited:
Reed Richards - John Krasinki

Sue Storm - Emily Blunt

Johnny - Zac Efron

Ben - Seth Rogan

Doom - Dan Stevens

Reed Richards: Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Sue Storm: Blake Lively (Alice Eve was my choice but she's probably too old now and is gonna be in Iron Fist season 2)

Thing: David Harbour

Johnny: Colin Ford

X-Men

Cyclops: Taron Egerton

Jean: Saorsie Ronan

Xavier: Mark Strong

That's really all I got for now

Jason Sudeikis as Reed Richards.

What's up with people wanting to cast the 6'1" blonde heart throb Charlie Hunnam as Wolverine? We're talking about a guy who went out for the role of Thor. He's too tall and too classically handsome. Wolverine is short and a bit of a pug in the looks department. The 5'9" Tom Hardy would be a better fit.

^
Another good pick for Doom cast elsewhere.

I wonder if it will be hard to ask actors to do it since they've done it three times already and ruined a lot of careers. I wouldn't do it especially if I didn't get what made these different (the marvel/Disney thing)

Oh wait how rude I didn't contribute to the convo.

Professor x - Morgan freeman
Magneto - Denzel Washington

Will have to think about the rest of the xmen. And ff...

Reed - Dev Patel
Susan storm - Elle fanning
Human torch - KJ apa
Thing - Julian dennison

Doctor doom - Anthony warlow

Reed Richards: Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Sue Storm: Blake Lively (Alice Eve was my choice but she's probably too old now and is gonna be in Iron Fist season 2)

Thing: David Harbour

Johnny: Colin Ford

X-Men

Cyclops: Taron Egerton

Jean: Saorsie Ronan

Xavier: Mark Strong

That's really all I got for now

this, especially saoirse as jean

Oh wait how rude I didn't contribute to the convo.

Professor x - Morgan freeman
Magneto - Denzel Washington

I'd be pissed at marvel if they race bend the X-MEN. There's mutants from all 7 continents and marvel made Korg popular I want them to make all the different races of X-Men good with out raceswapping

I guess, if the MCU will get a Fantastic 4 Reboot, then the roles are not cast with unkown actors, that might have a strong resemblance to the comic book appearances.
The will go big with A-List actors to establish those characters beside Chris Pratt, Benedict Cumberbatch, Brie Larsen,...(don't count RDJ, because he might be out).

Marvel is good in casting talented A-List Actors. Not A-List like Angelina Jolie, George Cloones,...
More like Oscar-Winners/Nominees who haven't a lot of big films yet (Brie, Benedict, Lupita, Michael B. Jordan,..). Or with actors who have comeback with a critical aclaimed movie (Michael Keaton, Sylvester Stallone, Kurt Russel,...)

I think a good guess, of who will soon get a place in the MCU is Alicia Vikander - and I have a feeling, that she would be good choice for Sue Storm, if the Fantastic 4 will be rebooted in the MCU.

Armie Hammer is getting much recognition for "Call me by your name"right now with - that won't be a bad Reed Richards. An actor who has been around some characters for MCU-roles would be Jake Gylenhaal - not a bad choice for Reed in my opinion. I think Eddie Redmayne has also the right age (I bet he was considered for certain roles). Is Eddie too old for Johnny Storm?

Someone brought up Seth Rogen as the Thing. Not a bad choice - how about Jonah Hill?

Pitty, that Sony wasted Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone and Felicity Jones

I guess, if the MCU will get a Fantastic 4 Reboot, then the roles are not cast with unkown actors, that might have a strong resemblance to the comic book appearances.
The will go big with A-List actors to establish those characters beside Chris Pratt, Benedict Cumberbatch, Brie Larsen,...(don't count RDJ, because he might be out).

Marvel is good in casting talented A-List Actors. Not A-List like Angelina Jolie, George Cloones,...
More like Oscar-Winners/Nominees who haven't a lot of big films yet (Brie, Benedict, Lupita, Michael B. Jordan,..). Or with actors who have comeback with a critical aclaimed movie (Michael Keaton, Sylvester Stallone, Kurt Russel,...)

I think a good guess, of who will soon get a place in the MCU is Alicia Vikander - and I have a feeling, that she would be good choice for Sue Storm, if the Fantastic 4 will be rebooted in the MCU.

Armie Hammer is getting much recognition for "Call me by your name"right now with - that won't be a bad Reed Richards. An actor who has been around some characters for MCU-roles would be Jake Gylenhaal - not a bad choice for Reed in my opinion. I think Eddie Redmayne has also the right age (I bet he was considered for certain roles). Is Eddie too old for Johnny Storm?

Someone brought up Seth Rogen as the Thing. Not a bad choice - how about Jonah Hill?

Pitty, that Sony wasted Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone and Felicity Jones
That's true. Award season, since 2009 has always been recruiting season for MS and it is a nice game to look at the nominees and guess who will have talks with the studio soon

Though I love her as Harley, I'm gutted Margot Robbie can't be Marvel's Sue Storm.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Armie Hammer would be a damn good Scott Summers.

tmp_mWCCYH_2dcf151a290ac4f8_MCDCAME_EC130_H.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"