Cast the new DCU

Debicki is like crazy tall, tho

not that Maggie couldn't be tall, I guess

but, just seems like a wasted use of her height, when she could be a female character known for being very tall

Debicki is like crazy tall, tho

not that Maggie couldn't be tall, I guess

but, just seems like a wasted use of her height, when she could be a female character known for being very tall
Don't kink shame Kate for liking her Amazons. :o

Can Allison Janney be POTUS or a Senator in the DCU? I've become a fan of hers even more so since The West Wing.

Dan Stevens as honestly anything he damn well pleases.

tumblr_pb8cgqPTYA1x0bvwko8_540.gifv

This time of the week arrived again. The time to expand the pool nominees to portray Diana Prince AKA Wonder Woman in the DCU. So far I brought up 10 names - Lisa Vicari, Ella Bleu Travolta, Mitzi Ruhlmann, Avery Konrad, Manushi Chhillar, Mia Challis, Daisy Edgar-Jones, Kaia Gerber, Tugba Sunguroglu and Rachel Pizzolato. Those were added to 4 names, that kept coming up here - Adria Arjona, Dua Lipa, Courtney Eaton and Camila Morrone. So to make it 15, I'll bring up one new name. This time it's Lillian Doucet-Roche - She's Canadian. Born in 1994, 5'10 . And She appeared in CW's "The Flash" and "DC's Legend Of Tomorrow" in small roles before.
Lillian Doucet-Roche 3.jpgLillian Doucet-Roche 1.jpg
Lillian Doucet-Roche 2.jpg

See you next week.

So...

I completely forgot Adria Arjona was in Pacific Rim Uprising (also Cailee Spaeny who's finally hit it big this year with Priscilla, Civil War, and Alien: Romulus)

44d9cb9f957ad398d947b84ebacd815f679d23a7.gifv

e0ca88d48cd138b63e81d614b7ce29cca5be3199.gifv

I'm just now learning that the original Wonder Woman was 5'8". Certainly expands the field a bit.

Anyway, in addition to Dua Lipa as WW, I've cracked the case on Batman as well. Everybody can pack that one up too.

persuasion-wentworth-coat-scaled.jpg

I would go with the bigger names but only for Bruce Wayne/Batman, Barry Allen/Flash and J'on Jonzz/Martian Manhunter but other roles like:

Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
Dinah Lance/Black Canary

I would go with lesser known actors

I think when it comes to casting, they should take the Kevin Fiege approach and cast whomever may fit the role the best regardless of star power.

I would go with the bigger names but only for Bruce Wayne/Batman, Barry Allen/Flash and J'on Jonzz/Martian Manhunter but other roles like:

Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
Dinah Lance/Black Canary

I would go with lesser known actors
Wouldn't it make more sense for it to be the other way around lol More known characters would need famous actors the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"