The Amazing Spider-Man Cast the Spider-Man Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, God no...

He will always be the dude in Home Alone 2 to me.

Seriously, out of all his roles, it's his minor role in Home Alone 2 that sticks out to you? :dry:

Pennywise the clown or The lord of darkness for me :)

I remember him as the guy Lucy Liu massaged with her feet in Charlie's Angels.

I'm not a creepy pervert or anything, it's just what I remember him for.

The only person who came close to right was the one who remembered him for Pennywise.

Pennywise and Frank N Furter are what I think of when I hear ''Tim Curry."

I will never forget Tim Curry in Rocky Horror.

I'll throw in TV actor Mark Moses (Desperate Housewives) as Norman Osborn.

With the reboot starting to film this month, it looks like Eddie Brock isn't likely to appear this time around, but whether he's in the first or second film, I'm still hoping that he'll be played by Jensen Ackles.

I think Jason Isaacs would be a perfect Norman Osborn. Jason has played
two iconic villains, Lucius Malfoy from the Harry Potter series and Captain Hook
from Peter Pan (2003).

Both Norman Osborn and Jason Isaacs are 5'11".
They also look identical, as shown in the links below...

http://marvel.com/images/gallery/character/1009325/images_featuring_norman_osborn/image/670621

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm523147264/nm0005042

I'm hoping for this. Especially since he's already proved how good of a villain he can play.

Leighton Meester should be consider for Dirty rich new york girl felicia hardy/blackcat

600full-my-profile.jpg

No. Just no. One Gossip Girl is ruining a superhero film (Green Lantern) let's not have another doing it too.

Yea, Lively is clearly ruining Green Lantern; I mean just look at her.:whatever:

However I will agree to no Meester as Black Cat

She is. Did you not see her awful delivery in the few lines she had? She can't act, that's not gonna miraculously change in the full picture.

I'm not gonna judge an actress' acting in two lines of a movie trailer.

But you can judge it from every thing she's been in previously and the girl can't act. Carol Ferris isn't exactly the ground breaking role that's gonna change that. See Katie Holmes in Batman Begins, or Kate Bosworth in Superman Returns.

But you can judge it from every thing she's been in previously and the girl can't act. Carol Ferris isn't exactly the ground breaking role that's gonna change that. See Katie Holmes in Batman Begins, or Kate Bosworth in Superman Returns.
I'm guessing you haven't seen The Town?

Well if you have to cast anyone in Gossip Girl for a superhero movie Leighton Meester isn't exactly a bad choice. She's easily the most talented out of that cast and she can act circles around Blake Lively. It's quite disappointing that she hasn't gotten the same amount of work that Lively has been getting.

I'll agree that Meester is by far the only talented person on Gossip Girl. But, she's all wrong.

And my God is Blake Lively awful.

Norman Osborn- Jason Isaacs, Ralph Fiennes, or Christoph Waltz

Harry Osborn- Anton Yelchin or Emile Hirsch

J. Jonah Jameson- Stephen Lang, R. Lee Ermey, or Clancy Brown (I have other picks on the J. Jonah Jameson forum)

C'mon, Sony, finish the casting off strong.

This is Jonny Lee Miller. I'm not sure of his other acting credentials, but he played the tragically under-utilized heavy on this passing season of Dexter. In it, his character Jordan Chase showcased an ability to exude charisma, menace, and (toward the end) play some mindgames. Here he is with a Norman Osborn-esque haircut.

15ebcz4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"